Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Positivity, Happiness, and what you love about Sephora

Hello and happy Sunday to everyone!

602b5d0fd0962e8fb054644ab57d4e71--weekend-plans-the-weekend

I'm not sure if a thread like this exists, but if not, I'd like to have this one kept active and on the front page as much as possible.

I can't be the only one who has noticed that Sephora's forum has gone to a place of anger and complaints.  It makes me sad, as I used to come here and be happy with everything I saw on the old board format.  Now, I rarely post as I just feel I have no where to post as I can't relate to most of the anger and upheaval on the front page.

So, I figured it would be nice to have this thread to post all happy things, such as what you LIKE about Sephora (come on, even for some of you, there must be SOMETHING that they do that makes you happy lol), and maybe just post happy stories or good things that have happened to you or someone else lately!

I can start and say that the internship I got back in the spring (which many of you know about as I was so happy to get it) has been going fantastic and I love my workplace.  I hope they keep me after I graduate next April!

So, how about you guys? What good has been happening with you?  Thank you and again, happy Sunday!

c6009a824f47fa7263df7e65736319cf

Re: Positivity, Happiness, and what you love about Sephora

Great idea! And congrats on your internship! 

I love all the different brands Sephora carries and they keep adding more!  I used to go from beauty counter to beauty counter, trying brands and then forgetting where I saw which product. I consolidated my purchases with Sephora, it's so convenient. When I visit the store, there are always helpful associates who can direct me to the best products and willing to take time to help me decipher product lables (I'm sensitive to some ingredients).

I agree with the brand selection, I'm always impressed. I love that they feature new brands or companies they find- that's how I found MILK. 

I agree with the CS mentions especially the reps that respond on here. They have always been nice and helpful. I appreciate them a lot and each time I’ve been happy with their resolution. 

Flash is nice too. I paid the $10 before becoming Rouge but even with that what an amazing deal. I don’t care if my order is behind right now as you really can’t beat that price for a year of shipping. I do understand others need items much quicker than me though so I get where they are coming from when they get frustrated. 

Glad you are loving your internship @sabrinas! Awesome! Smiley Happy

fa38dd6fe458505b417754bab08ded7f.gif

Hmmmm is this a positive thing? 😂😂😂

Sephora eat.png

One of the things I love about Sephora is the free shipping or flash shipping options. I know shipping can't actually be free and somebody is going to have to absorb that cost, so I'm glad Sephora is basically willing to do that. Even if it's slower than the 2-3 business days, it still usually gets to me faster than other retailers.

@sabrinas Thank you for starting this!! I totally agree its nice to see some positive posts on the boards, especially at this time of year :-)

@sabrinas Great idea! I was just thinking something similar on Saturday, that there seem to be no positive or even random interesting threads anymore.

Congrats on the internship, there's just something so satisfying about being able to positively integrate into a workplace and to feel like you're accomplishing something on a regular basis Smiley Happy 

I miss all the ladies with the beautiful selfies and lip swatches! That's initially what caught my eye in the first place and all the general beauty knowledge. Bad for my wallet, but good for my soul Smiley Happy

@MissPuff,

I'm sure that you know that there is still the "Fall Lipstick Challenge," "Lipstick Playground," and "The Challenge of the Week" to participate in and view different looks.

@tsavorite Thank you for reminding me! I had completely forgotten about lipstick playground, I couldn't remember the thread title and could not find it through all the pages and pages of posts. PERFECT!

Yeah, we need to get back to the WAYWT thread, and the daily skincare, and challenges... and all that! 

@mrsbaine The daily skincare thread is soooo needed to make a return! I was washing my face yesterday with my favorite cleanser and thought to myself, what OTHER cleansers can I hoard during the sale?! 

Ohh! What cleanser @MissPuff

@mrsbaine The Oskia Renaissance Gel followed by the Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser. I had run out of both and finally restocked and it was like washing my face with rainbows and velvet Smiley Happy 

Yaaay, Neogen Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser, @MissPuff!!  I picked up the Neogen Cranberry cleanser and am going to see how that works this weekend!

A cranberry cleanser?  That sounds perfect for the holidays, @myinsidevoice

BT definitely felt more close-knit but it might just be because of the CS posts like everyone mentioned. Negativity aside(!!), Sephora is definitely my happy place. I never really shopped at Sephora until college, and now it’s one of my favorite stores all around.

I love Sephora’s CS, and even when mishaps occur, they always resolve it super quickly. Sephora has my heart 💖

Nice thread idea!  @sabrinas  Congrats on the internship!

My love affair with Sephora began when I was in high school in Europe and compounded when Sephora started spreading across the U.S. 

This is probably my favorite place to shop - anytime I see black and white stripes, I associate them with Sephora and I'm ready to get shopping!!!  Smiley Happy

The community here is amazing, too!  While I still miss the old BT, I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I've met over the last few years! <3 

sephoraisbae.gif

I have really appreciated the "LIVE CHAT" the online Chat arm of Sephora Customer Service!  Not to be confused with the Customer to Customer "LiveChat." 

I haven't talked to them lately, but they have been so helpful to me when I have had a problem with my order.  I want to give "Live Chat" a shout out and say, "Thanks!"  

😂🤣😂 the pic is SO true! I love it!

😂🤣😂 the pic is SO true! I love it!

I love to have a little positivity. I felt so glad to get my products from Sephora on Fri and got to have a great facial at a new esthetian on the same day. We got to talk about beauty products and she couldn't believe the 20% deal I got from Sephora. She also was envious of some of my purchases (KVD Saints and Sinners). I'm personally envious of the ones posting about going to a local Sephora. The closest one for me is 2 hrs away, which may be a good thing for my bank account! So, everyone enjoy your goodies and share the happiness!

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • fa38dd6fe458505b417754bab08ded7f.gif
  • c6009a824f47fa7263df7e65736319cf
  • 602b5d0fd0962e8fb054644ab57d4e71--weekend-plans-the-weekend
  • 06da9380ed668fd976e59085dffab05b.jpg
  • sephoraisbae.gif
  • Sephora eat.png
  • giphy
  • F2BB165F-B24A-49C9-A3BC-34220E0747EB.jpeg
  • 55F47D42-E8C4-49BC-8D78-731BC4C48A59.jpeg
  • 66EBB153-7143-455C-958F-88470F8971AF.jpeg