Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Popcorn: No Butter and just salt , A Little Butter, or A Lot?

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well! When you go to the movies or your at home doing a movie night, how do you like your popcorn? Do you ask for/buy popcorn with no butter and just salt, a little bit of butter or a lot? I like super buttery popcorn even though it's really bad for the body but once in while. 

Re: Popcorn: No Butter and just salt , A Little Butter, or A Lot?

I LOVE my popcorn!  I usually pop my own at home & cover it in butter & furikake, like Hurricane Popcorn from Hawaii Smiley Happy Other than that, a bit of garlic salt & parm is fantastic too!

Of course, my girl prefer birthday cake popcorn, loaded up with sugar & goodies Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Highlighted

Birthday cake popcorn?! Never heard of it but it looks so good!!! Smiley Surprised This has @beautytester all over it!

Well, I'm not th....ok fine I did just look up the recipe online! I do happen to have a fresh batch of dark chocolate sauce meant for smoothies....and chocolate cake mix.....so I suppose I can do a chocolate version, sprinkled with chopped nuts?

Sign that I'm a baker/have a huge sweet tooth? I have at least 5 kinds of sugar, 5 kinds of oil, and dozens of nuts/seeds/dried fruits in my pantry. 0.0

Popcorn with a lot of butter Smiley Wink

1 Reply
Conversation Stats