Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pets

I was just wondering if anyone had any adorable pets that the would like to share about! I have a almost 14 year old cocker spaniel. He is adorable!!! He has pretty much taken over the house with places he likes to sleep in. He has many pet beds and rugs since he has a little arthritis and we want him to be comfortable at all times and not straining himself since we have tile floors. His name is Huckleberry and he is practically part of the family! 😄 

Re: Pets

I have a 1yr old blue sharpei, who is a handful. LOts of wrinkles still even though he is almost full grown. 55lbs of pure love! My only I wish Is that I had tile flooring instead of hard wood. Because of him they need to be resurfaced. But he is my baby, very very spoiled. i wouldn't trade him for anything!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pets

Yay for this thread!  Cocker Spaniels and Sharpeis are both sweethearts!  By the way you talk about them, I can tell they both have families that love them so much and I know that they love you all.  🙂

My family and I 4 furry family members: Jewel the basset hound who we got when I was in kindergarten and I'm now going into my second year of college.  She may be old, but she's a pup at heart.  Rubbing her belly energizes her lol.

Then there is Brutus the boxer mix that was an unplanned Petsmart adoption on my dad's birthday.  It was destiny that day lol.  He is my dad's buddy, and loves to go for rides.  He now tries to howl like a husky cause of the 2 huskies my uncle has lol.

Next is Sally the slightly overweight miniature chihuahua.  She's 9 years old, and my parents refer to her as my sister.  When they tell her to "go get sissy," she'll come to me wanting me to follow her.  If you don't watch your glass, she will also sneak into your Pina Colada lol.

Last is the newest furry member, my cat Doobie.  I didn't name him that, it was his name when I adopted him from one of the ladies I volunteer with.  I thought it was silly and he's silly so it stuck lol.  He's my baby and goes everywhere with me.  During school, he is with me at my off campus apartment and will come back home with me.  He's my lil man cat lol.

I can't wait to see the stories other users post!

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • BaileySnow.png
  • Sally.jpg
  • Jewel.jpg
  • Brutus.jpg
  • Doobie.jpg
  • Foxy.jpg
  • jasmine1.jpg
  • n500127447_2285235_395558.jpg
  • n500127447_2372667_2080423.jpg
  • showkey1