Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

1000007274.png

 This is my Maggie. She crossed over the rainbow Bridge Oct 18th. She was my best friend, my comfort, she was family. I will miss her everyday. 

@shyharv ,

Maggie looks like the sweetest dog ever!  You two were so lucky to have each other. 

We are missing our departed friends, too.  It's hard, but I'm grateful for all the good times.

Sorry for your loss. Fur babies are the best!!!

@shyharv my deepest condolences, I know how hard it is to lose a beloved dog 

@shyharv  I'm so sorry for your loss 💔 my family recently lost our dog as well, so I know how hard it is. I hope you have many wonderful memories of Maggie to bring you comfort 💜

I am so sorry for your loss @shyharv ❤️

I'm sorry, @shyharv! 💔

So sorry for your loss 🩵 @shyharv.  She was a beautiful girl 🌈

Oh sweet Maggie ❤️

Oh sweet Maggie. We all empathize with you. So so tough. Hugs @shyharv . 💞

I'm so sorry, @shyharv ! 😪  You have my sympathy.  Know that Maggie is waiting for you! 🌈

Here are my two furbabies: Audie (left) and Cookie (right), both rescues. And, yes, Audie thought it would be a good idea to taste her bed. Audie's a 2-year-old Great Pyrenees-Australian Cattle Dog-Collie-German Shepherd mix, and Cookie's an 8-year-old (I think) Chihuahua-Pekingese mix. I call them the Girly Girls and they are the loves of my life.Here are my two furbabies: Audie (left) and Cookie (right), both rescues. And, yes, Audie thought it would be a good idea to taste her bed. Audie's a 2-year-old Great Pyrenees-Australian Cattle Dog-Collie-German Shepherd mix, and Cookie's an 8-year-old (I think) Chihuahua-Pekingese mix. I call them the Girly Girls and they are the loves of my life.

@lrt62 ,

Audie and Cutie are darling girls!  They deserve all the love!  ❤️  ❤️

Cute fur babies @lrt62!

Such sweetie rescues you have @lrt62 ! My silly boy does that to his bed too! When he’s really happy! Lol. It is like a blankie?! 💞

They're beautiful, @lrt62! 💖

@lrt62  what an adorable pair! 😍 I can definitely see the Pyrenees in Audie, she is lovely!

You have such sweet looking fur babies, @lrt62 ! 💖🐾💖

These are my babies! Their names are King Kaiser, Lulu, and Chica! They are my entire world!IMG_1522.jpeg

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_1060.jpeg

@anaaii ,

Such sweet doggies!   They are darlings!  King Kaiser, Lulu, and Chica! 

They are so cute @anaaii!

13,308 Replies
testing