Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Cute photo of Rhonda and Patrick!   They look like they get along well!  @AznAngelLiz 

I love that Bogart is probably outside barking at the air!  Well put!

I love how they're already willing they be together, @AznAngelLiz!

@curlychiquita Patrick is 9 years old and at this point, he really doesn't care about much. LOL She doesn't bother him too much so they co-exist nicely. 

Your new kitty looks too be fitting in with your whole family. @AznAngelLiz 💕 Is Rhonda getting along well with the doggies?

@CynthieLu She's super playful but she knows to be playful with the humans instead of the dogs. For the most part, she leaves them alone but sometimes will try and get on their backs. Patrick doesn't care, but sometimes Bogart will lowly growl and she knows to jump off.

Awwww this doing really well with each other! @AznAngelLiz Hopefully she'll give Bogart space and time to get used to her kitty shinanegans 😉

OMG @AznAngelLiz this is the DREAM!!! Did they just hit it off right away?!?!?

@jaaaypShe was a street cat before we got her so it took her a week or so to familiarize to her new surroundings but she's definitely letting us know who's the boss now (her). LOL

Oh yes @AznAngelLiz cats love telling everyone and their moms that they're the boss 😂

Great pic, @AznAngelLiz ! 🥰  "Barking at the air"! 🤣  Ivan meows constantly.  I ask him who he's talking to (that's when he just stares at me).  Maybe he's "meowing" at the air!

This is my dog, Jet. He is 110 lbs!

02B2CFC2-2940-47F4-81DA-947342262ACA.jpeg

@hello23454321 ,

Handsome Jet!  I love big dogs!  He is gorgeous.

Jet is so striking, @hello23454321! What a great picture of him! 

Look at that big fella! @hello23454321 What a sweet looking boy. 🩵

Hes a big boy! All the more to love @hello23454321 🥰

Jet is very handsome, @hello23454321 ! 🥰

My Dita (Bandita) been sick. She's twitching and running around the room and the vet doesn't seem to know what's wrong with her 🥺 she says it's allergies but if anyone has experienced anything similar lmk!

That being said, I feel like Pitos (Poppy) been a little more attentive to her and attempting to cuddle next to her. He tried to groom her the other day and got punched in the face 😂

1000012339.jpg

1000012337.jpg

1000011998.jpg

1000011999.jpg

1000012001.jpg

@jaaayp ,

I'm so sorry that Bandita has been going through this!  And you, too!  I'm glad that the allergy shot seems to calm things down for her. 

It's amazing the new things that we learn about cats and their medical conditions that we never ever wanted to have our cats experience! 

Please let us know how she is doing as time goes on.  It is so sweet that Poppy is trying to comfort Bandita!

Thank you @tsavorite it's definitely a bit of a headache. Both of them got sick at one point but they're both doing better now. She continues to itch but way less often now. I'm adding some salmon oil and lysine and probiotics for both of them to MAINTAIN their health & wellness 🫠

@jaaayp ,

I remember treating a kitty, that we had years ago, with lysine tablets too, because a virus affected one of his eyes.  We have been feeding our Senior kitty salmon lately. She loves it. 

I'm glad to hear that your two kitties are doing so much better!

Thank you for sharing @tsavorite 🥰 how old is your senior kitty? Bandita is 6 and she will be "senior" in the upcoming fall! She's so picky though, she always gives me 🤨 look when I mix stuff into her food. I am literally on the borderline considering syringe feeding her the salmon oil.... 🫠

13,306 Replies
testing