Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

797D0578-4D8D-4B20-BB1C-0887973DC4BC.jpeg

 I’m her perch when she doesn’t want to walk lol

@Tkat55 I love her!!

Thank you! I do too...when she’ll let me lol

Hopefully something sweet to help out during a tough time in the world these days. From a Wander email. (@sprocketta and after our puppy convo too. Special hugs to you right now. 🌹)70906B25-F400-4E00-95FE-3C2938C3C142.jpeg1AC2CDA0-FCCB-4B50-92A9-4FAB7AF61956.jpegE08AA5C2-17E8-4631-8645-EECB523D9AC5.jpeg46C0BB8A-939F-4F11-AFF2-77F2E694CB1B.jpeg

Thanks @Sunnysmom very cute! I was trying to track down a photo of my parent's lab puppy that I previously mentioned but don't see one.

We’d love to see sometime @sprocketta . 🥰

@Sunnysmom I haven't used Facebook for about a year but I jumped on to save pictures. This is Parker, who I call Parky.

Screenshot_20210324-152344_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210324-152358_Chrome.jpg

This was xmas of 2019. More grown up.

Screenshot_20210324-152309_Chrome.jpg

@sprocketta ,

Your good friend Parky looks like a special sweetie!

@sprocketta  Aww Parky is so cute!

Oh what a darling pup @sprocketta , and that last pic is priceless. Nothing like a hug from a fur bestie 🥰. 

@Sunnysmom Parker is an aggressive snuggler and a total love.

What a great description for a snuggler @sprocketta never heard that. Lol. Love it!

Well his face was basically in your face and he was laying on top of you. @Sunnysmom  

Haha he was really working hard for that favorite perfect dog status @sprocketta ! 

@Sunnysmom he had to make up for all the times he went in the house the weekend I watched him. 😂

OH dear ... @sprocketta ! I should say so!! Still darling. And he knows it. Lol 

Oh so cute, @Sunnysmom

They just made me smile @curlychiquita @Titian06 ! Wonder how long it took to get them to sit still for those pics 😁.

I am wondering the same thing, @Sunnysmom! I have no photos of my pup standing up, because if she’s up, she’s moving. Which isn’t often. I didn’t realize just how lazy my dog is until my daughter was FaceTiming her cousins. Kiwi was sleeping and my niece asked, “Does she ever walk around?” in all seriousness. These pups must be extraordinarily photogenic 😂

That’s a riot @eshoe , good observation! Lol mine too. Soooo lazy 🙄😂.  And I also think I would probably have so much more room on my phone if I went through and deleted the bad pics of mine! 

Too cute, @Sunnysmom !  💖💖💖

13,257 Replies
testing