Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Sunnysmom he had to make up for all the times he went in the house the weekend I watched him. 😂

OH dear ... @sprocketta ! I should say so!! Still darling. And he knows it. Lol 

Oh so cute, @Sunnysmom

They just made me smile @curlychiquita @Titian06 ! Wonder how long it took to get them to sit still for those pics 😁.

I am wondering the same thing, @Sunnysmom! I have no photos of my pup standing up, because if she’s up, she’s moving. Which isn’t often. I didn’t realize just how lazy my dog is until my daughter was FaceTiming her cousins. Kiwi was sleeping and my niece asked, “Does she ever walk around?” in all seriousness. These pups must be extraordinarily photogenic 😂

That’s a riot @eshoe , good observation! Lol mine too. Soooo lazy 🙄😂.  And I also think I would probably have so much more room on my phone if I went through and deleted the bad pics of mine! 

Too cute, @Sunnysmom !  💖💖💖

2E0DE5F8-09F9-40D2-B291-D9F2DD98878C.jpeg

 my pup pup Reese Cup and she is named after the candy (my favorite). She anxiety driven and so loyal. 

@Tkat55 ,

Cute doggie!  I love the name, too!

So adorable, @Tkat55! 💕

Oh what a cutie, @Tkat55

Oh my gosh @Tkat55 how fun, darling, best name ever! 🙂 

IMG_20210213_125845_561.jpg

 my sweetie peaty pie mabel

You can tell Mabel just loves you, @jesy12! What a cutie pie! 💖

Well, Mabel is absolutely adorable, @jesy12!

@jesy12 - Mabel is so cute!  💖💖💖

@jesy12 OH Mabel you are a doll! 💞 I have a friend with a little one similar to yours and she is a Mabel too!! So sweet! 

@jesy12 ,

Your Mabel is darling!

Make way for ducklings! My sister just brought these little ones home. They are pets but they'll also keep them for eggs and my nephew will show them in the county fair. Too cute not to share.

IMG_2991.jpg

@sprocketta  Omg I didn’t know I need ducklings till now! Adorable 

@ather i am so in love with them and getting lots of pictures from my sister.

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

The littlest guy (back of top picture) was named Speedy by my nephew. He is the calmest and like to be held. I wish I could share the videos I have. They are too cute then they're swimming.

13,306 Replies
testing