Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@jaaayp  Well I should give you the back story. One of my kitties is 14 and her bff passed away 4 years ago. She was so sad and would cry every night. We saw this kitten at the local spca and we put in to adopt her. She was found half dead and attacked by what they thought was a bird of sorts. She had lost most of her back but she got all fixed up. So we adopted her. But she hates my older cat. She fights her they seem to be better. They tolerate each other. I thought the older one was innocent but they both are bad. Too bad. My older one also attacked my kitty that passed away but after a few years they became bffs. So hers for hoping some day they like each other. I hope your kitties become friends. 

@ather I'm sorry to hear that! It's really unfortunate when pets (and humans) lose their bffs. Esp since they may not always know or understand where their friend is 😢 I volunteer at a kitten nursery and not sure if you tried but treats and feeding time together improves. Regular scent exchange along with treats are great too. Reintroducing can also if it's really bad too. Sometimes it doesn't work even after a lot of work tbh but they can at least coexist. When I took Poppy to the vet for his last vaccinations, Bandit was being so crazy like she's never seen him before, I had to reintroduce them and it took a full week. They're back to coexisting but you know, cats are crazy that way 😜 I hope with time, it gets better for you ❤️

@jaaayp  Thank you for your advice! I will definitely try it!! 

Crossing my fingers and can't wait to see you and your beasties together 💕 @ather 

@jaaayp What dolls ❤️

Thank you @Samtian! they definitely know how to pose for pictures 😂

They're both beautiful, @jaaayp! Good luck with Poppy!

@curlychiquita thank you! I definitely need it.. cats are just so fickle sometimes 🙄 

@jaaayp ,

I hope this works out for you.  It takes time!

Poppy is such a good looking kitty.  I think that the two of them are gorgeous together!  

@tsavorite aw! Thank you. I was hoping they look like yin and yang because they have patches of white and patches of each others fur pattern on each other 😂

@jaaayp ,

They do look yin and yang!   I see it, and I love their tabby stripes. 

I hope that your patience results in them becoming friends.

@tsavorite thank you! I really do as well but you know... I'm very impatient 😂 THANK YOU FOR SEEING THE YIN AND YANG. I SOUNDED LIKE CRAZY PERSON LOL

OMGosh, @jaaayp !  Poppy is so cute!  It looks like he and Bandita are working it out.

@Titian06 only in pics.. the videos are just them slapping each other 😂😂😂

Aww so darling @jaaayp ! Love your sweet pics. I hope so too! Great foster fail!! 🥰

@Sunnysmom yes!!! Foster fail is real 😂

my-dog-5039233_960_720.jpg

This is my Kiki. She is about 2 years old. We adopted her from the shelter not long ago. It turned out that she has diabtes, so we buy vetsulin online and give her shots twice a day. Also, she requires special diet. But I hope that our love and care will help her have a long and happy life. 

@Nortyl Such a beautiful puppers!

She's gorgeous, @Nortyl!

@Nortyl ,

You chose a great dog!  Kiki looks like such a sweetie!

Aww, @Nortyl, what a sweetie!  What kind of dog?

13,246 Replies
testing