Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

She is absolutely precious. And strong! I’m so sorry for what you all must be going through and I’m happy to hear she’s responding well to her treatments. I’m giving you all my love 💕💕💕💕

@heartsmyface  You baby is beautiful.  The best of luck to her heath, she is very lucky to have such a caring mama. 

She is beautiful @heartsmyface! I'm sorry that you're going through this. I'm taking my soul mate for a biopsy next week, and I'm terrified. 

Awww i’m sorry to hear that!  It’s so stressful waiting for answers.  I feel like that’s the worst part.  Once you’ve got answers you can start taking action you know? @MachynesSister  Praying everything comes back normal. 

Thank you @heartsmyface. Not knowing is rough, and suddenly being forced to acknowledge that she's a senior now and is probably going to have some health issues is the absolute pits!

@MachynesSister This is terrible to hear, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your baby.

@MachynesSister,

I hope everything goes well!  I will be thinking and praying for you both!

Cat or dog?

Thank you @tsavorite!

Good luck @MachynesSister!!

Thanks @sister13!

@MachynesSister I panic every time Penny gets the least little lump or bump! ALL the good vibes and well wishes and hugs and four-leaf-clovers coming your way!

Thank you @Susubee!

@heartsmyface you’re such a wonderful mama to your baby cat. I’ve been praying and hoping she gets better and beats the cancer. I’m so glad she’s getting better and has you by her side ❤️

@heartsmyface She's stunning; I'm glad she's feeling better. 

And omg, she has the same eyes as you

@MSena  Haha, I never noticed that!  They’re pretty close!  Thank you! 

She looks so sweet! What beautiful eyes ❤️

You got this Koneko-kitty! Show that stupid cancer who's boss 💪

@heartsmyface Awwww poor kitty. I hope she gets better soon and lives a long happy cuddly life! 

Thanks:) she’s a real trooper and always so full of love so hopefully she’ll beat the odds and live a few more years.  She’s getting spoiled  as much as possible either way.  @alexasteph

RE: Pet Paradise

My derpy baybeee Tamika! (She always has that snarl on her face because she is a rescue and sustain head injury). It just gives her more character! She was enjoys snuggles and sleeping on my face 😆

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@ChicagoEngineer Tamika is so cute! I love her face and her smile. She reminds me of a baby bat and I LOVE baby bats. ❤️

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@ChicagoEngineer,

Darling Baby!  So cute!  🙂

13,308 Replies
testing