Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Here’s my baby girl!Here’s my baby girl!

My Koneko is going through chemo treatments so we have to feed her through a tube.  She just had her fifth treatment yesterday and seems to be responding well to treatment. Her cancer hasn’t progressed any further and she can now breathe again.  I can’t wait til I can snuggle her in a couple days cause she needs cuddles and luvs.  

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

I’m so sorry that your beautiful little animal is sick. Sending prayers and hugs

@heartsmyface I hope your Koneko is better, and you get to cuddle her today. I can't imagine how you both will feel when you get to hug her! Thoughts and prayers to you and your baby.

@heartsmyface,

I'm still thinking of you and Koneko and praying for you both!

Hugs and pets!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you!  She gets to be snuggled at noon today:). I don’t know how arbitrary the two day rule is so I am giving it a few extra hours just to be safe.  @tsavorite

I hope your darling is done chemo soon and everything turns out well. You are a good mother, @heartsmyface.

@heartsmyface Ohh she’s such a beauty! I’m so sorry to hear she’s going through this, but very happy to hear she’s doing well. Big hugs to both of you ❤️❤️❤️

Big hugs back.  It feels pretty bad taking her in to do treatments cause she doesn’t know what’s going on and it makes her sick for a couple days.  I know she’s already sick but yeah.)  I really hope the other four or five days of health she gets in between is worth it for her.  I would kill for her to be able to give us her opinion on all this.  @pixiedust2   

@heartsmyface I wish our fur babies could talk to us. I know what you mean, wishing you knew how she felt. I’ll keep praying for her and I hope you can cuddle her soon.  Cuddles from mom always help ❤️

Blessings. Prayers and best wishes.

Blessings. Prayers and best wishes.

Love to you and Koneko! @heartsmyface

I'm sorry that you both are going through this.

Koneko is so beautiful!  I'm grateful that she is doing better.

I will be thinking of you and praying for both of you!

Lots of cuddles and loves for Koneko!  ❤️

Thank you!  That means a lot, it truly does!  Just 24 more hours and she’ll be safe to snuggle:’) @tsavorite

Aww, @heartsmyface, you must be worried, I’m glad she’s responding well! Koneko is a beauty! Sending love from me and my furbugs!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks @sister13. Luvs back to da furbugs!  We had to shave off a lot of her fur cause she hasn’t been able to groom herself and it seemed to hurt her to be brushed for a while so hopefully this works and she’ll regain her fluffiness soon.  I’ll take a healthy shaved cat over a fluffy and sick one any day though:) 

Hugs, @heartsmyface!  Koneko is beautiful as ever and I don't blame you for wanting to cuddle her!  Hope she is feeling better!

Thanks @Tamara76 Koneko the radioactive cat says thank you for thinking she’s still beautiful. 

@heartsmyface Sorry to hear you're both going through that.  Sending positive thoughts both your ways.  She's stunning!

@heartsmyface Oh my! Your sweet Koneko must be so strong and so must you! Don't you hate to see them sick or hurting? I would do anything for my fur babies!!  Prayers and best wishes for your baby!

@heartsmyface I can't even imagine how you're feeling. My...

@heartsmyface I can't even imagine how you're feeling. My kitties are my children. I hope everything goes well for your baby.

She is absolutely precious. And strong! I’m so sorry for what you all must be going through and I’m happy to hear she’s responding well to her treatments. I’m giving you all my love 💕💕💕💕

@heartsmyface  You baby is beautiful.  The best of luck to her heath, she is very lucky to have such a caring mama. 

13,306 Replies
testing