Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Every time I have to go get the mail or take out/bring in the trash bin, she believes she wants to go too...until we get a few steps out of the door and she realizes how very cold it is, and that there’s all this white stuff on the ground that feels weird to walk on. I try to tell her, it’s going to be cold outside! I think there’s a language barrier, she doesn’t speak human and I don’t speak dog! 😉

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Take good care of your baby 🐾🌸 she’s a cutie!

@GennX I have a Chi too! Though he's a purebred. Miss Molly is adorable 🖤

@GennX Your Molly Mae is such a pretty lady!! She looks so cute in her Christmas attire! I'm sure she is so special to you!!

She has been my reason to move forward in life; to get help for the PTSD from a profoundly physically and emotionally abusive relationship without which I wouldn’t have been mentally healthy enough to meet the mister, marry him and begin our family with foster parenting; she is my very first dog, when she is gone I know that she has changed me forever in the positive way and will be watching over me with the same soulful brown eyes and love in her heart that she watches me with now. 

We get such a short time with our four-legged loves, in the scheme of things. I like to think that it’s because they have such generous hearts that they want as many of their fellow fur-kind to experience the joy of a loving home with someone (or someones) they can give their own unconditional love to, faithfully -as possible. When we’re ready, all the fuzzies who have shared our lives and are waiting for us to join them once it’s our time to pass on...they send another furry-faced heart to us. Now that Molly Mae is almost 12 I work to be fully present in each day we get to have together. I know that there’s no guarantee there will be a next one, it breaks my heart to think about the loss to come. So I try not to focus on that, I dress her up in appropriately themed costumes for holidays and sweaters to keep her warm, belly rubs and scritches galore. And I have her practice the one trick I’ve been successful in teaching her to do on command: I say “show me your b**bies” and she flops onto her back. 😂🤣

@GennX. I'm sorry for what you have been through,  but so glad you found your fur baby  to help you through.  I've had pets all my life, and it breaks my heart every time I lose one. But they have helped me through many dark times and they are always there to listen and comfort me. So, I say love her, rub her and dress her up as much as you want! They deserve all our love and care!!💗

This is Molly. She is a MESS. Dapple chiweenie. IMG_1637.JPGIMG_1641.JPGIMG_1646.JPGIMG_1649.JPGIMG_1662.JPG

@AbbyAnnB,

Molly is the cutest puppy ever!  Oh my gosh!  How sweet!  I love the dapple!  🙂

She is bigger now. And much more of a destroyer. She also looks a lot like Dobby in Harry Potter. IMG_20180206_223327_416.jpg

20171028_135757.jpg

IMG_20170919_222603_602.jpg

20170129_190423.jpg

@AbbyAnnB What kind did you say she was?! By golly she is freaking adorable 😍

She is a chihuahua and weenie dog. Crazy mixed breed. 

@AbbyAnnB  Your Molly is so cute!! Such a different coloring! I love it!! 

@AbbyAnnB,

Molly is still darling!  Is she chewing on her foot?   🙂

Yes. She kept trying to chew my hand so I gave her, her own foot and she just went to town. Lol

My beautiful babies❤

My beautiful babies❤

Re: My beautiful babies❤

@Aniux13,

What cute chihuahuas!  They look like they are cozy in their sweaters!  🙂

Re: My beautiful babies❤

@Aniux13. What sweet, sweet dogs!! I bet they have big hearts!! What are their names?

RE: Pet Paradise

Our English Pointer, Pete. He’s got so much love, his biggest dream, besides birds, is to be a lapdog. Lol

@SmokeyEyeJunkie yep the big ones always wanna be lap dogs!

@SmokeyEyeJunkie yep the big ones always wanna be lap dogs!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@SmokeyEyeJunkie,

Pete is such a sweetie!   What a lapdog he would be!  🙂

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@SmokeyEyeJunkie. He's so cute and he has his Kermie with him! Priceless! I love hunting dogs because they are so smart!! But they do make great lap dogs too!!

13,306 Replies
testing