Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

He looks so cute @MayMayNY!

Leo might not like it but we all do. He’s precious in that costume @MayMayNY 🥰

@MayMayNY ,

I love Leo in his costume!   How does he feel about it?

😍😍😍

@MayMayNY  oh my goodness, too cute! 😻

Leo is so cute, @MayMayNY ! 🥰

Just a few (or more than a few) more pet pics since it's been a little while and I always love to share about my babies 💜

20231015_162257-01.jpeg

20231012_144128-01.jpeg

Handsome Fabian got a new collar and matching bow tie and charm! They are light blue which matches his eyes, and they have little birds on them which I love. They're by Made by Cleo, which I highly recommend for collars, bow ties, bandanas etc. for cats & small dogs!

20231012_144034-01.jpeg

Boop

20231006_094825-01.jpeg

Sweet little Frida keeping mommy company in the bathroom while I do my makeup 💜

20230922_171844-01.jpeg

20231005_125127_capture-02.jpeg

20231015_134247-01.jpeg

20231015_151702-01.jpeg

I ordered a bunch of tea and the cats have commandeered the box as their new bed 😂

20230918_230139-01.jpeg

20230922_191419-01.jpeg

20230915_160823_capture-01.jpeg

IMG_5375-01.jpeg

IMG_5377-01.jpeg

More sleepy kiddos 💜💤

IMG_20210612_182339_265.jpg

And a cameo from one of my petsitting buddies, Bailey! He is not my cat but belongs to neighbors who are good friends of mine, and I have known him for many years. I take care of him while his owners are away, and I am watching him for almost a month this time. He is 19 years young and the absolute sweetest! 💜🐈

I love seeing all your darling pics of your sweet fluffs @caitbird ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  thank you! 💜

They're so freakin beautiful!! 😍😍 I was a crazy cat lady before I was a crazy dog lady, and I had a pretty white kitty like yours. I was *obsessed* with her. Have you played them that ancient Egyptian sound that's supposed to remind them they used to rule and see their reaction? They look so regal!

@ChelseaGee9  thank you so much! I have never heard of this ancient Egyptian sound, I'll have to look it up!

I love it when cats are living their best life. It makes me sooo happy just looking at them. Thanks for sharing @caitbird 🥰 and omg! 19! I am praying my babies reach 19!!!

@jaaayp  I know exactly what you mean! And yes, I hope my two (and yours!) will live that long also! 💜

What fabulous pictures! They all look so comfy and happy, @caitbird! 💕

@curlychiquita  thank you! I certainly like to think they are!

Beautiful kitties @caitbird! I love the bow tie❤️

@faeriegirl  thank you! 💜

@caitbird ,

You have the coolest cats and cat friend! 

!9 years, I love hearing that.  Bailey must be part Siamese to get that longevity, I think.

@tsavorite  thank you! Bailey making it to 19 is especially impressive because he was an outdoor barn cat for much of his life (he is inside now thankfully, only goes out with supervision!), and we have coyotes and all sorts of wild animals around here. Somehow he made it though, and I am so glad. He might very well be part Siamese - he certainly can get pretty loud when he wants something! 😂

@caitbird ,

Bailey is a wonder!  

I love seeing pics of your cats, @caitbird ! 💖💖💖  Isn't it amazing how they'll take over boxes even if they're not empty yet? 😄  Love the bow tie; too cute. 

13,246 Replies
testing