Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@angel7594. This is so cute!!  I've always found it funny how cats find a spot and make it their own!! He must be a character!! I love it!!😘💞

Omg, too cute @angel7594!  I wanna steal your cat.  He and I would get along great 😅

Thank you @RachFace2921! ❤️ He is a rascal and gets into everything! 😅

14051656_10208535561720115_1906743156056066333_n.jpg

These are my babies. The smaller one is my Hershey, a 10 year old Chorkie (Chihuahua/Yorkie mix). Bruno, which is my brothers dog, is a 3 year old Lab and Black Mouth Curr mix.

Hershey is an adorable little baby that loves snuggling under the covers, and sleeping on anything soft and warm. She will leave you to go lay on a blanket if she sees on available XD. She can also be a stinker and go potty in the house when we don't take her out in time, lol.

She's also a cancer patient, sadly, due to genetics or something she got it early. We caught it in the early stage two, I think- hemangiosarcoma, that was attached to her spleen and pushing her organs up and squishing them for room (sorry, TMI). The big spot was there and then she also has spots on her heart as well. Surgery went well to remove the spleen and the tumor attached.

Chemo has started since late last year, and she's doing well! Her latest results showed that her spots on her heart have reduced in size by 50 percent!! Praise the Lord! She's still going strong and is happy as can be.

Bruno is a hyper, silly boy. LOVES socks, there isn't a time where I'm grabbing one from his mouth after he grabbed it from the laundry room. Adores his toys and always wants to play tug, not fetch, which is hard because he's so strong that it feels he's ripping my arm off haha. He has a rough bark that sounds mean but he's more of a scaredy cat than anything. Always loves to cuddle up at night on the couch next to Mom, such a mama's boy ❤️ And, he'll sleep there all night on the couch with his head on the arm rest as a pillow, instead of using his $80 bed from Petco XD oh well lol 

Well, those are my babies! Let's see all of your cuties now 🙂

@SnugglePuggle94,

You have adorable dogs!   Darn, they're cute!  I'm wishing Hershey all the best in being well and happy!  Bruno sounds like such a character!

@SnugglePuggle94 You have the sweetest pet family! And lots of love and continued good health to Hershey! ❤️

@SnugglePuggle94  What a cute bunch of babies!! I bet your household can get interesting!! I hate your little Hersey has gone through so much. Don't you hate it when they are sick or hurting because they try so hard to keep going!🙁 I hope all your furbabies stay well and you can enjoy them for a long time!!💞💟

@yankeefaithful Thank you! Yeah, it was a hard time when Hershey was getting sick. We didn't know because her tumor grew very slow, but didn't know she was suffering until it got BAD. She stopped eating, was sleeping ALL the time (more than usual), and just was very depressed. After about a week of slowly noticing she wasn't eating, I got worried. We sent her to the vet, they found a mass, and she was sent to a specialty center and they rushed her into surgery the same day! They pushed aside any appointments and got her in emergency surgery. 

They told us she wouldn't have lasted another day! We could've lost her 😞 

And what made it worse- I had to be at work while she was at the vet, and then came home to find she had been sent to surgery. Ugh! I hate it so much, and it hurts to think she will leave us one day 😞

Anyway, thank you! I hope your babies are well and staying strong too! 

@SnugglePuggle94  Yes, my 3 (2 cats and 1 beagle) are doing fine, thanks for the well wishes!!! I too, worry about our babies because one cat is almost 12. Our beagle is so spoiled,  if something happened to us, I don't know what would happen to Gracie because she has some medical issues that we're able to control with her diet. Not everyone would be as picky! Our son is grown and gone, so they are our babies!! He laughs at how we spoil them! As I've said before,  gotta love 'em!!😍🐶🐱

Someone’s feeling better!E39835F8-7EF9-4380-8059-E9005C042198.jpeg

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for sending out good thoughts. You guys are the best. Seriously. 😘

@jozkid 😍 Adorable!   Clearly feeling good with belly up. 

@jozkid,

Duh!  I missed the memo and didn't know Ernie was ill!  I'm sorry that you guys went through this worry.  I'm very happy to hear that he is doing better.  Love to Ernie!  ❤️

@jozkid,

AWWW<3

❤️ Melissa

Omg yay! Rub that belly!!  @jozkid

@jozkid  I am so happy your sweet Ernie is feeling better!  I know you must be so relieved, and can sleep a little better now!! I hope he continues on his recovery!!😍💓

Great news @jozkid! Ernie looks so comfy- what a cutie. ❤️😽

Well of course @angel7594. He looks like your Charlie!  😁

I don’t know if I’ve ever posted a pic of Mona’s window bed. When I first bought it the cats were basically terrified of the scary new thing stuck to the window and wouldn’t go within ten feet of it. (Ruthie has never set foot in it.) Eventually Mona moved onto the suspicion stage and began stalking around and sniffing it. After about three months I just looked over one day and there she was sitting in the bed and she’s been glued to it ever since. It’s been over a year now I think and it’s her favorite place.

The window does get extra dirty extra fast though because her kitty nose is always touching it (but that’s pretty cute and, honestly I don’t really care).C4572F57-7DA7-4A2B-808D-F861346F0FED.jpeg

@starsandbucks,

Mona is the cat's meow!  Love this photo!  ❤️

What a pretty girl @starsandbucks!

@starsandbucks Not only is she adorable, but she is absolutely fabulous!

13,257 Replies
testing