Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@virgo87 Thank you. He is such a snuggle-bug! ☺️

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@bem564  OMG, so CUTE!!!!!! Adagio is beautiful! 

Thank you, @kromance! His toes get me every time! ❤️

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Adagio is just so handsome, @bem564!

@curlychiquita Thank you!

Pet Paradise

I know not very many people like/want to see pictures of snakes. I know it's weird to most that people keep them as pets BUT my two snakes are part of my family and I love them very much (I know I'm weird!!!). the little Snakey on the left is Azula and the one on the right is Corbin. Corbin was the first snake i got, i got her (i was told she was a he hence the namelol) while i was in my last year of college in feburary. i wasnt able to get a dog or a cat or a bird or any of the \"normal\" pets because i was living on campus and technically i wasnt supposed to have any pets butsnakes are quiet and very low mantienance. Anyway, i was having a lot ofanxiety and stress at school, as most people do. Corbin really helped me through it. once i got her my grades started to go back up and i felt alot better (is an emotional support snake a thing??).I got Azula becausewell shes adorable (😉) and because Corbin is so amazing i decided i had to have another one! lol. The two doggos belong to my parents but I'm taking a year off of school and living at home so I'm calling them mine for the purpose of this post! Nella is the dog on the left and Walden is on the right. They are draathars (basically they very original version of theGerman wired hair pointer). they are both clowns and amazing dogs! I had another Dog named Huckleberry, he was my heart dog. He died a couple months before I left for college due to stomach cancer. when I lost Huckleberry, Walden spent a lot of time with me, he is me second heart dog. Nella is 2 years old, she loves to bounce around and play! I don't have the same bond with her as I have with Walden... mostly because my parents got her while i was away at school but I love her none theless... she is very bonded to my little sister which is really awesome😊

your pets are definitely your family! and every family is...

your pets are definitely your family! and every family is unique 💕@CarleeSC

Re: Pet Paradise

@CarleeSC  I really like your snakes!!  Nella and Walden are pretty too!! What type of snakes are Azula and Corbin?? My son has a California king snake, but my husband warned him about ever bringing him to  visit!!😉 He hates snakes, so he thinks I'm crazy when I pick up little garter snakes the cat brings in or talk about holding my son's!! They're fascinating!! Thanks for sharing!!😊🐍

that's so awesome that your son has a snake! I love to he...

that's so awesome that your son has a snake! I love to hear that you let your son get one! I really like California snakes but I didn't have the opportunity to buy one when I was looking for a snake! they are really cool and pretty! I have some friends that don't want to come over to my place anymore haha... oh well😉 Azula is a Trans-peco rat snake and she's about 10 month old. Corbin is a corn snake (my dad named her😂) and I'm not sure exactly how old she is but my guess is that she is a little over a year old!

For me snakes are beautiful in pictures just not in person lol! Yours are beautiful and your doggies are too! @CarleeSC

thank you so much!!❤

thank you so much!!❤

I like all of your pets, @CarleeSC!

thank you so much!❤

thank you so much!❤

@CarleeSC So pretty! I like snakes. I don't ever want to touch them or have them close to me, but I love seeing them.

that makes me happy to hear! I completely understand that...

that makes me happy to hear! I completely understand that they are creepy and weird and I totally understand that most people don't want to be near them! but I'm glad to hear you like to look at them😌

Re: that makes me happy to hear! I completely understand that...

While I wouldn't want to own a snake, I know from experience that they feel amazing to touch! 

Thunder was being extra nice yesterday and even helped me put up our makeshift Christmas tree 🙂 christmas pupchristmas pup

@kromance What a beautiful tree and puppy! 

-Rebecca 

Thank youuu ❤️ @RebeccaBT 🙂

He is so handsome @kromance!

Thunder is always so handsome, @kromance!  I wish I could meet him!

13,256 Replies
testing