Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Samtian SO sweet! Hope surgery went well!

Best,
Rebecca 

@Samtian  I love seeing Apollo updates.  He looks very comfy on that bed.  He'll be happy you have some time to baby him.  I was so touched by your story about how you rescued him.  He is lucky to have you.

I love seeing pictures of Apollo @Samtian ! Don’t worry about tomorrow, he’ll be fine and happy to spend some time with you during the Holidays! Have a wonderful holiday with Apollo and your other fur babies! 🎄🥳

He is so handsome @Samtian  Heart I hope he heals quickly! Try not to worry too much Heart

@Samtian  Sooo pretty!! I've always loved his coloring!! Poor baby, but I'm sure he'll be fine. It's hard to not worry anytime they're having something done. At least you'll have the time to baby him next week!! I hope you and your baby have a Happy Holiday!!😊🐈🎄

Omg he is such a handsome boy @Samtian!  He is so very lucky you found him! Don’t worry about tomorrow. He’ll be just fine. 👍

Boy, have I had a *#/@&/ week. And as much as this pains me to write this. I've posted pics of her so hopefully this brings me some closure to my grief. My Lily is missing. And to make matters worse, a neighbor dog who is a nuisance killed a cat in front of kids that were playing on the playground. (I live near a school)I've searched everywhere & not have found a trace. Not even fur. My mini (who raised this cat from lil bitty), still hasn't given up hope which makes the sadness worse. 20181127_094035.jpg

@sonnydee  Just wanted to know if Lily showed up? Didn't want to stir up feelings again, but I know how hard it is to have a missing cat!! My thoughts have been with you and your family here at Christmas!!😔

oh @yankeefaithful if Lily came home, y'all would hear my screams of joy from all the way down here!. No she is still MIA. I've only had 2 kitties, that have stolen my heart & she was one of them. Santa did bring home 2 kittens that he rescued from death row. I wanted to wait a little longer but he (hubby) wanted to make the situation better. (The mini would go outside & call for her multiple times a day, & my youngest mini,4. Would ask where her kitty is?😢😭) It has helped but it's not the same. She named them, cake & finn. (Adventure time) here is cake playing in the Christmas tree. 20181224_154215.jpg

@sonnydee  Oh, what a cutie!! I know kittens may help, but I understand about stealing your heart!! It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow that I had to put down my Buddy and I still look for him! My husband was so afraid I would go to one of the shelters that was having Christmas specials on adoption. I still have my BB and Gracie to help but you still miss the one!! Enjoy your new babies and I hope your minis will enjoy them!!😌

I hope your heart heals soon @yankeefaithful. You never forget the ones you love. That includes furbabies. 🐶🐱

@sonnydee, I'm so sorry to read this. 😞 I hope Lily comes home.

@sonnydee This is so sad to read, don’t give up hope. Lily will be in my thoughts and I hope so badly that she comes back home to you. 

@sonnydee,

I'm sick to think of the worry that you are going through.   My prayers are with you and with Lily.  I have had a couple of incidents where my cat went missing and then returned several days later and even after a couple of weeks.  These were 2 different cats who rarely went in the front yard.  It's really possible she will come back.  The circumstances are definitely worth worrying about, however.  Sending hugs and support to you! 

Lily looks like the sweetest kitty ever!

@sonnydee I am SO sorry to hear this. I understand how scary that is. Hoping your fur baby comes home safe soon. 

Best,
Rebecca 

@sonnydee I am so sorry you are going through this!  I really hope Lily turns up or finds temporary shelter and returns to you.  My sister's neighbor has a dog like that and it attacked her dog and injured it severely.  What if it had been her son?  I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and will send good vibes your way.  I hope you find her soon.

@sonnydee Has Lily ever wondered away before? I'm very sorry for the awful week you are having. Mini must be worried sick - it breaks my heart. cmDuckN.gif

no @GG84 shes very spoiled. She only liked a few places (...

no @GG84 shes very spoiled. She only liked a few places (they're all close to the house) we left her food/water dish out. Nothing so far.

I’m so sorry that Lily is missing @sonnydee ! Don’t give up yet, I had a cat that disappeared for a few days ( it was extremely cold ) and I was worried sick about her. Someone had taken her in and fortunately let her back out so she returned home safely. This 🤬 dog should be euthanized before killing a child or any other animal and the 🤬🤬🤬 owners should pay a hefty fine and never be allowed the privilege of owning any kind of animal! I HATE people like your neighbors! That fine should go to an animal shelter... I would also call Animal Control and be very insistent about the threat this dog poses to your community! I wish you closure about Lily, not knowing is the worst thing! I’ll send positive thoughts your way! 

luckily they're renters but they've been there at least a...

luckily they're renters but they've been there at least a year. @keana1. for the first few months they never let the dog out. it's just been recently (like 4 months) that the dog has been "escaping" but they blame each other. So far, I haven't seen him. I called animal control, they told me to call when he's out again. I think in the state of FL it has to bite a human to be euthanized. So far it's a waiting game for both the dog & lily. A cop did go over there because all of a sudden, they got rude.(during the search) told some kids who were just crossing the street, to get off their property. If there smart, they'll keep him in. I was standing by the cop car, so they saw me & know that I'm very upset. I did find out if the dog is on my property. I can take care of it, if it is a threat to me/my family. I'm sorry I've known too many pits who turned on even their owners. I wont be taking any chances.

I can’t get that sweet face out of my head @sonnydee. I so want her to come home to you. Don’t give up hope yet!

13,308 Replies
testing