Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Terters and Zorg are just so cute, @liv545!

@curlychiquita they really are. I can’t help but smile every time I come home and there they are, sooooo stoked to see me. 

They are so cute @liv545!

@faeriegirl thank you thank you. The two are actually half brothers. They have the same dad. We thought they’d have similar dispositions that way. I’m not sure why. But we were very very wrong. 😂 Zorg is our little hurricane. Very sweet, very um energetic. He’s a total card. We love them both super lots. My husband and I have turned into thoooose pet people. The pugs run the house.

@liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your young...

@liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your youngest is so adorable ❤ Whenever I see pugs it makes me miss mine ( who has been gone for several years now) Here he is with his cow baby.

Re: @liv545, your oldest is posing so handsome and your young...

@Luvstravel ,

I hope that you will find it in your heart to bring another dog into your home to love.

You have a lot to offer and there is another dog out there who needs someone like you in their life.  It helps a lot with your loss.  

@tsavorite , We definitely will eventually,  but decided to wait until we stop traveling so much. 🙂

@Luvstravel he is so precious. I’m heartbroken for you. I can’t imagine it ever gets easier. I’m a complete nut for Terters and the thought alone tears me up. There really is no baby quite like a pug baby. Yours was a very beautiful boy. 

@liv545, Thanks. He was such a joy in our lives. You get so attached and when they pass it's just devastating.  That's the only reason we haven't gotten another. Enjoy every day with yours,  because pugs have such unique qualities ❤

@Luvstravel I agree completely. Terters is my little ray of sunshine and Zorg has his dads heart completely. I swear Terters understands me for real. I can get the thought process because I can’t even fathom life without his snorty face. 

@liv545, 🙂

RE: Pet Paradise

So adorable!

RE: Pet Paradise

Here are photos of Molly, Zuzu, and Hera. My beloved Hera passed away but she will always have a place in my heart. She is the long haired Maine Coon. Molly and Zuzu are sisters and part Calico and Tortie. Love them with all my heart.

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@janfromseattle ,

What beauties!  So much love!

@janfromseattle They all have such beautiful coloring! So sorry to hear about Hera. My thoughts are with you 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Your cats are lovely, @janfromseattle!  I'm sorry that Hera passed away.

They are beautiful @janfromseattle!

@janfromseattle I see why you love them!! They all are so pretty and I know how much you must miss Hera! I lost one of my cats in December and it's so hard. Your Molly and Zuzu will definitely be a comfort to you. Thanks for sharing!!😊

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I am so very sorry for your loss. Think how fortunate you both were to have each other. Hera was only seven and cancer hit hard. I waited as long as I could but when I saw the quality of her life changing, I had to help her pass. I was in bed for a week. Now the pain of her loss has gone, but the beautiful memories linger. This was seven years ago. I hope that you find comfort. I’m here if you ever need to chat. Thank you again. 

Simon update! He’ll be 20 weeks old on Tuesday and he and his bro Drogo continue to love each other’s company more than I have seen any two animals love each other. They run, play, cuddle. I can’t handle how cute they are sometimes. 

ED93EEDE-A410-45DE-AC3A-A0BDD56BE253.jpeg

D301B936-8422-4522-BD69-80CD54DEE3FA.jpeg

EB09F516-EA9D-4E0E-8E9D-44AD9DE0AB39.jpeg

409E0731-2617-4FC6-B8B6-FDEAA1D4F5E5.jpeg

B2C2005D-13D3-480C-BFEB-4D3BB7DE277A.jpeg

@alexasteph ,

I love the Simon and Drogo story!  They are the best.  🙂

13,306 Replies
testing