Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

I’m so sorry for your loss @eshoe

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you so much for your kindness @mackaroon.

Aw, I'm so sorry, @eshoe. 💗

Aw, I'm so sorry, @eshoe. 💗

Re: Aw, I'm so sorry, @eshoe. 💗

Thank you for your kind words @curlychiquita.

oh @eshoe I'm so sorry!!! my heart goes out to you and yo...

oh @eshoe I'm so sorry!!! my heart goes out to you and your family 😥

Re: oh @eshoe I'm so sorry!!! my heart goes out to you and yo...

Thank you @lmaster I knew it would be difficult but man some days just hurt. So happy to have my little escape here😊

Re: Pet Paradise

@eshoe  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you @Samtian. Every day has been a little bit easier and then wham, today was tough. I appreciate your thoughts.

@eshoe I know how you feel. Some days I’m okay and other days I just start crying.

I miss her constant companionship @SportyGirly125. She was so gentle and quiet and just wanted to be with me.

I am sorry for the loss of your special girl @eshoe . After my cat passed away in fact 7 years ago today I refused to even think about getting another animal. My son had different thoughts. When he moved out and relocated he was lonely so he always wanted a dog. He went to a pet adoption event where the dogs were showcased. The event coordinator matched him to a Schnauzer/Terrier mix male dog who was recused from a kill shelter. I fell in love with the little guy. When my son moved to accept an assignment that he could boost his pay, he knew that he would not have time to care for him so mom and dad now are raising him.

BTW that is a beautiful picture of your girl. I love the outdoor scenery in the background.

I am so sorry, @Loretta55. Very sweet story about how you ended up with the little guy, even though you had other thoughts! I know my daughter is already asking to adopt another for her birthday in a couple of months. I am being realistic; no one could ever replace my beautiful girl, but the joy pets bring into our lives gives a little light to each day. 

That was a vacation we took to Colorado. We took her with us on vacations because she was happiest when we were altogether, and so was I. 

@eshoe I had family members ask me and my parents if I would get another dog 🐶 but we all answered no. No one can ever replace the dog we had.  Honestly, I just can’t go through all the emotions again of losing another dog or animal. 

That’s what my husband asked me, @SportyGirly125. If I was ready to say goodbye to another pet. My daughter is an only and incredibly social, our pup was her playmate. She dressed her up for everything, even Mardi Gras😂2FC07542-EEA0-44CD-97E0-5F8A59CCA0BE.jpeg

She took it all so well.

That picture @eshoe reminds me of one of my favorite commercials, everyone wants to be the Cadbury Easter Bunny! My favorite animal is the cat with the bunny ears who sounds like he is actually meowing “me meow”!

I am going to have to find that on YT @Loretta55 😄 

I saw that commercial on television recently @eshoe because I commented on it to my coworkers.

Update, I never realized that there was a contest for the next Cadbury Bunny but Henry the Bulldog from Wilmington, NC won. I will have to look for that commercial. According to Cadbury, over 4000 entries were submitted. 

4000, that’s pretty cool @Loretta55! Funny, too😊

@eshoe How adorable. 

Thank you @eshoe. I have a funny story about the dog. My son asked for the dog to be returned to him next time he will move. I told him that there will be a a custody battle. My husband asked that all vet bills be repaid at a cost of $2000.00. Of course he declined. The dog still remembers my son.

13,306 Replies
testing