Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@gonerogue  I can't believe Winston is one!!! Wish him a belated Happy Birthday from me!!! I've really loved seeing him grow up and I'm sure he loved his Birthday bone!! Keep the pics coming because he's such a handsome boy!! Gotta love 'em!!😊🎂🐶

@yankeefaithful 

thank you! He’s such a big boy now! It’s  hard to believe he was a tiny little thing when I first got him 😩😩😩

Happy birthday, @Winston! ♡

Happy birthday, @Winston! ♡

He is gorgeous @gonerogue!

RE: Pet Paradise

Here’s Sam with his friend Lucy after his paw healed. Sam hurt his paw the day I broke my elbow so we were in matching casts. Two years later he is healed but I am not. Lucy comes over every day and Sam freaks out whenever he sees her. They play so well together.

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@mackaroon so cute!

@mackaroon  How adorable! Bummer about you not healing, hopefully soon everything will be better.

Glad Sam is better, but I wish you were, too, @mackaroon!

Glad Sam is better, but I wish you were, too, @mackaroon!

awwwww @mackaroon hope you heal soon! gosh 2 years??

awwwww @mackaroon hope you heal soon! gosh 2 years??

@mackaroon So cute! I am glad he is feeling better! 

Best,

Rebecca

He is so cute @mackaroon! I’m glad he is better. I hope you get better soon too.

Hope both you and Sam have healed @mackaroon. Sam is a very handsome guy!

Pet Paradise

This is Tofu the RedEared Slider Turtle hr acts like a dog. This guy knows my smell will put his head up in the water ro sniff my finger, let's me pet his head and neck. He is spoiled used to me feeding him so he wont use his nose to sniff out food in his tank. Currently addicted to eating dried meal worms/mangoes/dried shrimp and others. Hes a playful little guy loves attention he will hide behind his mirror I aks where's Tofu he would peep his head to side of mirror to find me. He likes when I take him out of his tank. When I take him out of his tank he loves to crawl around the house I have to make sure he doesnt crawl behind the piano, behind the TV, or under the couch. He loves to lay on my chest and nap. His floating rock he likes to bask & flip over the rock to see if I notice he likes to decorate his rocks/small turtle figures into a straight line on bottom of tank. Whenever he poops he will swim around & scratch the glass acts like hes saying look I poop today then puts head up of water wanting to be pet and given a treat for pooping. I post a lot of Tofu pictures on my Instagram: U: maimaipurple101 #TofuTheTurtle

@MaiMai101  aww cute!

Tofu sounds like such a sweetheart @MaiMai101! What a personality, sounds like he must get a lot of love and attention from you😊

What a handsome and kind turtle, @MaiMai101! My mom had a...

What a handsome and kind turtle, @MaiMai101! My mom had a heart for animals, and we had a rescue turtle for a while when I was young.

He is cute @MaiMai101 !

@MaiMai101 WOW! How pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

I said goodbye to my sweet girl tonight. She developed pneumonia and could no longer breathe on her own even after treatment. She was a beautiful spirit, a rescue-turned-therapy dog extraordinaire. 41F3DC49-1B72-469F-B36B-6A9256059A17.png

She was the sweetest girl, loved and protected me,and brought me many years of laughs. I am so grateful for those years 💗💗💗 Our pets really are family.

@eshoe the loss of a family member is something you never really get over, but you do learn to accept it and eventually make peace with it. We only experience the pain of loss because we have loved and been loved... and that's a precious thing. I hope that it gets a little easier as the days go by, and that you feel comforted by all of the wonderful memories that you made together.

@sockmagnet thank you so much for your compassion and kindness. We just adopted another rescue dog yesterday, she’s much different and that’s good. The love and companionship of a pet is truly special💗

13,306 Replies
testing