Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@keana1  Thank you!!

@keana1  He’s still at the vet. He might have to go for another surgery but we are waiting to hear from the vet. We miss him and want him home. 

You must be so worried @ather ! I’m sending all of you positive thoughts! 🤗

@keana1  Thank you! We need them.  I am so worried. He was suppose to be home last Monday. It was suppose to be a super easy and fast surgery and he should have bounced back quickly. He had a block in his urinary tract. And the unblocked it and it came back right away. Friday the vet told me there was a stone between the catheter and his urethra and he’s never seen that happen before. He’s also got sludge in his bladder. There’s a possibility of cancer too. We just want our sweet boy home. 

You must be worried sick @ather ! Poor fur baby, I hope that he’s not suffering with all of the procedures done. 🤞🤞🤞that he doesn’t have bladder cancer! Sending stronger thoughts! I wish you the best ( you and your feline buddy ) ! 🥰

@keana1  Thank you!! 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

What a beautiful cat you have! I hope all went well. 💕

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@KateJRoberts  Thank you. He’s still sick. Hopefully he can come home soon. Maybe another surgery but we need to wait. 

Wishing Pixel a speedy recovery @ather!! Heart 

Thank you @GeorginaBT 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Hope he recovers very soon!! @ather

@ather awhhh!! positive vibes and praying!!

@ather awhhh!! positive vibes and praying!!

Re: @ather awhhh!! positive vibes and praying!!

@Marrrryyyyy  Thank you. He’s still at the hospital hopefully he can come home soon 😿

@atherWhat a cutie! Best of luck to him with recovery!

Thank you @Samtian 

@ather Wishing Pixel a speedy recovery! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 

@ather ,

I hope Pixel does really well!  One of my cats had to have bladder stones removed.  With a change of diet, he has done really well for years afterwards.

@tsavorite  Really! That’s awesome to hear. And very comforting. Pixie had a blockage and an infection so hopefully he will do good and come home tomorrow. 

@ather I had a boyfriend whose kitty had to have surgery because of urinary tract issues so I can empathize with what you're dealing with. I hope Pixel will be up and back to his old antics soon <3.  He's such a cutie pie!

Thanks @niki172  my other animals are missing him too so we all can’t wait for him to come home.

13,165 Replies
testing