Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Yeah I wanna take pics of my puppy in it because when he or she is full grown they wont fit in it anymore lol.Its a super affordable dog toy idea too.I saw sooo many of these ball pits on youtube and its just for their puppy not kids lol.

Looks like Sugarfina is branching out!

04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_01.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_02.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_03.jpg

Spoiler
Too bad this isn't real Smiley Sad

I got the same email. Are they real or not?

You can make this. Knox gelatine mixed with a little homemade chicken or beef broth.  

Use any mold (I use regular mini ice cube tray) and they set rock hard making a nice jelly treat that keeps your pet's joints healthy.

(can set your pet's pills inside, too)

Oh wow, I just skimmed over it and assumed it was real. The "humans love them, too!" line made me gag, so I'm really happy it's not. Smiley Happy

Heart

1.JPG

Aww so adorable, nothing better than puppy hugs. My brother taught my parent's dog how to give hugs and signal to do so.

Yaaaasssss!!!  I saw her on GMA this morning!  I want a puppy hug! ❤️🐕❤️

HeartHeartHeartHeart

1.JPG

EEK!!   SO CUTE!!!  Heart

Spoiler
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I love this so much. Military dogs and police dogs are always so sweet with their handlers. If I were a cop, I'd make it a requirement I have a K-9 with me. 

I love this!  Especially the pic of the dog sitting on his lap while he tries to work!  My youngest dog used to do that when I'd work from home. ❤️

dog.JPG

Wasn't there a pet product awhile back where it was some sort of jewel that covered the... offending orifice.. from view?

That's so bizarre!  Of course, who would ask a groomer to clip a heart onto a dog's behind.....

E4F171C2-FF91-4DB6-A617-F381FA0E3DEF.jpg

My first cat—Paul! She lives with my parents and sister back home. Paul and my other cat (who lives with me) still can't seem to get along every time they see each other Smiley Sad

@myumew,

Paul is such a striking Tabby! Her fur is so dark, with the contrasting white, and her gorgeous green eyes!  Beautiful kitty!  Smiley Happy

omg omg shes GORGEOUS, ive never seen a cat that looked like this, her beautiful green eyes framed by that dark grey fur is amazing

Heart

dog.JPG

Spoiler
dog1.JPG
dog2.JPG
dog3.JPG

I mean, who wouldn't want to take this cutie-pie home?!  

He should be a dog model !!!

this is amazing.

My fur baby Emmy. She is roughly 10 years old, I adopted her 3 years ago from the Humane Society here when I was volunteering there and fell in love with her. She has the most hilarious meow, it sounds so sassy and like a squealing piglet but its literally just her voice. She is so chatty and will meow everytime you say something to her, its one of my favourite things about her. This cat is my fur-baby soul mate. She is like a dog in a cats body. She lays at my feet while I do the dishes, lets me put a harness and leash on her to walk her outside, and is on my lap the second I sit on the couch. Seriously such a sweet, therapeutic baby. I work at a youth drop-in center and whenever I have a tough/sad shift, I come home and she is right on my lap. Sleeps with my every night, loves *everybody*, and has never bit or scratched or hissed! A landlord found her left in an apartment of people who had moved out and just left her inside without telling anyone, so he brought her to the shelter. One guy adopted her and returned her because he didn't want to pay to treat a bladder infection, another couple adopted her and returned her because she had a baby and the baby was allergic (they were really sad about bringing her back) and then she was returned again by someone else!!! I don't get it, she is the sweetest, most unconditionally loving and gentle fur-baby I've ever had. But SO incredibly grateful that I got to bring her home to a *forever* home <3

Emmy1.pngEmmy10.pngEmmySanta.JPG

@EmmyLove,

What a sweet beautiful kitty!  Emmy and you are so lucky to have found each other!  Smiley Happy

6,715 Replies