Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@KehDee ,

I love Scarlett's fur.  The color is gorgeous!  Strawberry Blonde!  She is a very patient dog.

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you @tsavorite she is so great with my daughter and kids in general. Her fur is still pretty but it was such a beautiful red when she was a puppy. It’s really lightened up

@KehDee Scarlett is so precious! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! She’s a great little dog

I love this @KehDee She's such a cutie.

Thanks @sprocketta! She’s my baby lol

Aw, I just love it, @KehDee! 💕

Thank you 💕

How adorable, @KehDee! Scarlett's fur looks so soft 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

She is very soft! She’s like a live cuddly teddy bear lol @LaurieBT

Re: Pet Paradise

IMG_0372.JPG

This is one of my dogs, he's a golden doodle. The shaved part of his leg is the result of an emergency vet visit and IV haha! While most of us aren't enjoying the quarantine very much, my dogs are loving all the company and attention. Hope everyone is doing well! xo#

Hi @Gabbyt02,

What a cutie! The sweatshirt is to die for! 

Best,
Rebecca

What a handsome fellow, @Gabbyt02! I'm glad he's feeling better.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Your dog is a bigger version of my dog lol she’s a cockapoo. I hope yours is okay after the vet visit and IV. And it’s true that all the dogs are so happy to have their families home during this time. More walks, cuddles and play time! @Gabbyt02

@Gabbyt02 ,

You have the cutest dog in a hoodie ever!  Darling photo!

I live alone and like most people, am staying home right now. I am so lucky to have the company of my dog Joy. Anyone else feel like their pets are helping them get through isolation? I had a conference call for work (with other people working from home too) and other people's pets wanted attention from them. 

She was looking for some food in this pic. She usually begs with her ears. I've never seen her with one up and one down.20200328_235341.jpg

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Yes my dogs have been my therapy and getting me through this trying time. Your sweet pup is so cute!!

Hi @sprocketta,

I love the ears! So cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

Joy looks like the perfect companion, @sprocketta ☺️ What a beautiful girl, so hungry for treats 😄

Those big eyes are so cute, @sprocketta! I can completely relate. I always feel so thankful to have my dog Louie around in difficult times. He is such a sweetie!

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂 

@LaurieBT it's very hard to say no to those eyes. I'm glad you have Louie. Can I see a picture of him?

13,308 Replies
testing