Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

I wouldn’t dress her if she didn’t get so cold, @tsavorite - she shivers around 72-75F. Sometimes she just hangs her head after I throw something on, but then she sleeps sprawled out as opposed to a little donut, so I know she enjoys the warmth:)

FF081CD8-EF1E-4E70-AF35-D61A2C022874.jpeg

Had to buy a chain leash as she chewed through two fabric ones. She really thinks she is much tougher than she is! 

@eshoe ,

It sounds like she needs that extra warmth!  It's so hard to believe she is cranky, because she photographs so darn cute!

She does, @tsavorite - here she is without clothes, summertime here

D8B6F739-7170-4CB7-8FA4-141F2F356480.jpeg

@eshoe  Awww her is so cold!! 

She is a chilly one, @ather! Gotta keep her warm:) I have no idea how she lasted as a stray, she must have been miserable.

@eshoe ,

I can understand why she would easily get cold.  She is darling, though!

She has such little hair, and is bald in places, @tsavorite! She loves when I bring out the heating pad, and the space heater. Then it’s time to sprawl😊

Ooh I love nakey pups @eshoe ! 🥰

Me too, @Sunnysmom

@eshoe SO CUTE!  💕💕

Thank you @tjffc, she is the most ornery but lovable pup I’ve met:)

@eshoe  I am loving these pics!! So darling!! It’s so true, I have like 50 per day trying to get a good shot of my stinkers! 🤦🏻‍♀️

But you never tire of it, right @Sunnysmom? My photo roll is pup and beauty pics at this point;)

You got that right @eshoe ! 🤣When someone else sees my pics I know they are thinking,  what in the world , this girl needs to get a life!! 😂

It’s most humbling when my daughter asks why there are more pictures of the pup than her, @Sunnysmom 

🤦🏻‍♀️😱🤣oh no @eshoe that’s hilarious! I’m sure you tell her it’s because she takes such perfect pics you only need ONE or a few!  🥰💞

Hmmm yes, I will have to remember that, @Sunnysmom 😉 She may not buy it, though, ha!

So cute @eshoe !  I love that sheerling coat, can't believe you have snow and I'm still looking at a green lawn lol. 

It snowed this week and we high-tailed it north, @missjeanie - about four, four &1/2 hours. There wasn’t much, but in the mind of a kid, a molehill of snow is a mountain of it! I am pretty sure it’s all melted by now.

@eshoe - Oh, the things we do to get that perfect pet shot!  Love both pics!  💖💖💖

Sadly my phone contains more photos of her now than anything else, @Titian06. Thank you, too ☺️

13,256 Replies
testing