Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

This is my rescue ChUgIt Nugget. Her name is Clover and she will be 2 in July. She stole our hearts the moment we saw her in her tiny cage with poop on her paw. She was born in a kill shelter and thankfully moved to a local non kill shelter. She was about 3-4 mths when we got her. We think she is a chihuahua, pug, Italian greyhound mix based on her long slender body, color and head shape!  She not big on clothes, but we’ve been breaking her in of the Thundershirt as she gets so nervous. 

D77D8FC0-EFA1-4AD9-85AA-EC2A3F6F9135.jpeg

FCD74B9B-5B81-4F68-A0DF-4EAD0FD908B9.jpeg

What a little doll baby @creativemuffin ! 

@creativemuffin ,

Clover is so darling!  I'm glad that she has you!

She's perfectly adorable, @creativemuffin!

This morning I said goodbye to my sweet greyhound Joy. She was 12.5. She spent most of the weekend at the ER vet and I made the decision to stop her suffering. My heart hurts.

20210326_112437.jpg

Oh my goodness @sprocketta I just saw this. 💔 My heart just breaks for you, I’m so sorry. She had the best fur momma ever and will always be in your heart. 🌹

Thanks @Sunnysmom i miss her terribly but she had a very good life with me. I'm glad we had the 8 years together that we did.

So, so sorry for you.  It’s so hard to have to make that decision, I went through this several months ago with my 16 year old cat. When people are going through stuff I’m not one to say I know how you feel, but for this terrible life experience, I do, and I’m so sorry.  Sending you tons of ❤️

Thanks @Mucante She was the first dog that was my dog, not the family dog. It is much harder than I could imagine. But you know that.

@sprocketta I’m so sorry for your loss.

Thanks @bem564 I'm so glad I had her in my life.

Oh no!  I'm so sorry 💔 @sprocketta 

Thanks @danielledanielle I still can't believe it. 

Oh no! I'm so sorry, @sprocketta. 💔

Thanks @curlychiquita I miss her terribly.

@sprocketta Sorry for your loss 😢

Thanks @SportyGirly125 I appreciate the support.

@sprocketta ,

I'm so sorry for your loss!  Ugg!  This is a shock.  I'm heartbroken for you.  I know that you love Joy and I'm sure that she knew that too.  

@tsavorite it was a very hard surprise.

I am so so sorry @sprocketta ❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl I miss her so much already

13,257 Replies
testing