Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life šŸ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@shopaholic15, what a cutie! I'm pretty sure one of my favorite things about pets is to see them play in the water, snow, or any other natural type thing! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Jack looks like he's enjoying the snow!!  Love the blankie pic @shopaholic15 šŸ’•

Thanks @mariekeBT  @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt and everyone else. Jack LOVES the attention šŸ˜„

I was going through old wedding photos and when I saw this I knew I immediately had to share this with the Pet Paradise thread.

The story goes at the time I was getting married, the trend was for people get to their own likeness as bobbleheads or caricatures for the top of their cake. Well I looked from company for the right one until I found a company that actually not only made you and your future spouse, but would also build a lifelike replica of your pet!!! How cool was this! 

So I literally sent in pics of my husband, myself, my wedding dress, and my beloved Max the Cat. And this is what they came up with:

image-4530.jpeg

(note the small cake.. it was a small wedding šŸ™‚ ) Anyways, the cake topper is now a keepsake that we display as a beloved treasure. It not only commemorates our wedding, but it shows our lovely family!

@willa25, If I get a cat or dog sometime before I'm married I have to do this! It's so cute! 

XOXO,
Marieke

I was just coming to say "hey that bride cake topper kinda looks like you!" without reading the whole explanation. That's so cool I wish I'd had one of those for my wedding. I had fresh flowers on mine - boring!

@willa25, This is priceless!  šŸ™‚

That is so cute. We didn't have a wedding cake when my husband and I got married. But if we someday renew our vows or on a wedding anniversary day, then I would love to get a cake with our cats on it. Time to google wedding cakes with pets on them šŸ˜„

That is a beautiful cake topper and a sweet story!   šŸ’—šŸ±šŸ’—

This is Peachy - making herself a hammock out of the lawnmower. šŸ™‚IMG_0709.JPG 

so freaking adorable!! I love how shes just stretched right out in all her glory lol so sweet

@Kabii your baby knows how to do it right!  Heart  I envy her!

She sure does! She's spoiled rotten šŸ™‚

She's beautiful

Thank you! She really is!

Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999! Err, maybe not šŸ˜„

IMG_2520.JPG

ZOMG!!!! Best pets ever!!!! So cute!!! I keep trying to convince the husband to get us a second. I'd easily fall off the cliff and dive into being the crazy pug lady if I wasn't monitored. Mine is my second child.šŸ˜ Yours are too cute!!

Omggggg @pixiedust2 those smudgy faces!! Sleeping puggies are the cutest!

Soooo cute!

My goodness! It must be amazing to have two of them šŸ™‚ I love pugs.

hahaha that is a great photo...I wanna cuddle with them. sooo cute

7,553 Replies