Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

What a handsome dog and a cute kitty, @mishylaskye!

@mishylaskye  they are both such cuties! I know what you mean about loving pets more than people sometimes 😂

What cuties you have, @mishylaskye ! 🥰

Hello friends, it's been a while since I posted some pics and updates here. I hope you and your pets are all well!

I have some sad news to share, my family lost our beloved dog, Scout, a week ago. She was 2 weeks shy of her 13th birthday and was living her best life right until the end. She was dearly loved and will be dearly missed 💜

20230701_072656-01-01.jpeg

20230329_113044-01.jpeg

My kitties, Fabian and Frida, are doing well. Frida (little white Siamese mix) turned 2 in May and Fabian (seal point Siamese) turned 3 in July! Here are some recent pics of them, including a rare cuddly moment (they mostly get along but Fabian sometimes bullies his little sis 🙄).

20230827_192155_capture(0)-01.jpeg

20230828_113330_capture(0)-01.jpeg

20230905_180426_capture-01.jpeg

20230827_192234_capture(0)-01.jpeg

20230604_175448-02.jpeg

Hope you have a lovely day! 💜

I'm sorry for your loss, too! Hopefully you have a ton of good memories. 🐶

@ionianblue  thank you 💜 we definitely have many many good memories of our wonderful girl!

Oh @caitbird I’m so so sad for you. It goes too fast and is just never long enough, tho I know Scout lived the best life with you. 💞 Beautiful pics. Glad your kitties can comfort you.  🌈❤️

@Sunnysmom  thank you 💜 you are so right, it definitely goes too fast and is never long enough! But my kitties are a comfort for sure.

@caitbird ,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!  It's beautiful that Scout lived her best life for 13 years!  You were blessed to have her in your life.

Fabian and Frida continue to be such cuties!  My Gosh!  Those blue eyes!

@tsavorite  thank you. We truly were blessed to have her 💜

@caitbird I'm sorry to hear but I truly believe that scout had his best life! It's always tough losing a pet but it also means there's room to save another! Love Frida and Fabian. THEYRE SNUGGLING IM SO JEALOUS!!! 

@jaaayp  thank you! I think my family will eventually get another dog (another rescue of course), but not yet. We still miss Scout. The kitties definitely don't always snuggle so I have to capture those moments when they happen!

@caitbird ofc! Grieving, missing, honoring is all part of the process. And yesss... that's how I capture my cats being "friendly" 🤣

I'm sorry for your loss, @caitbird. 💓 I'm glad your kitties are doing well!

@curlychiquita  thank you! 💜

My sympathy to you and your family, @caitbird ! 😞  Scout is waiting for you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈  Scout was so handsome! 💖🐾💖

Happy belated birthdays to Frida and Fabian! 🥳🍰🎁  They are so adorable!

@Titian06  thank you so much 💜

Little update on operation "let's be bffs". Now they're nowhere close yet but Bandita is starting to tolerate Poppito a little more 😂

He doesn't mind her much and sits next to her. She really refuses to be near him unless she's like ready to nap 😅

20230824_215842.jpg

20230824_221230.jpg

20230902_164131.jpg

20230902_164143.jpg

@jaaayp ,

You have had more success on the "togetherness front" than many people ever see with their cats!   These photos of Bandita and Poppito are great! They are gorgeous cats!

Aw thank you @tsavorite ! It's been months of hardwork.. sometimes I just wanna yell and shove them both in the closet and wish for the best 🥹🥹😊😊😊🥹🥹🥹🥹

@jaaayp  aww, what an adorable duo! Glad they are getting along. I feel you re: having two cats and the struggle sometimes to get them to play nice (although in my case, it's only ever my boy cat who causes the problems...)! Also, lol at Bandita's face in the bottom pics!

13,306 Replies
testing