Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@ather  I should have it so rough. 😁

@jozkid  I love his expression! And such a pretty colour!

Thank you @ather 

@jozkid  Ernie is so cute and he definitely turned into a handsome fellow!! I remember when you first got him!! They grow fast!! Enjoy him!!😊🐱

He just had his first anniversary of his adoption on March 1st @yankeefaithful   It really did go fast. 

Ernie is so pretty @jozkid! He definitely looks like he has it rough😂

Thanks @faeriegirl   He’s such a sweet boy

My poor baby girl tore her ACL and is getting ready for surgery. Fingers crossed.C373EFC8-621E-447B-B467-7AD1D5731DB4.jpeg

2C30D297-2A6C-464F-B107-F542264E57E9.jpeg

@samls324 wrote:

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Tell your pet good luck for me. She’s going to be fine after!

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

My dog had surgery last year thankfully she’s 100% better now this is her now

@melash Awwww, I hope she's ok and feeling better! 

Best,

Rebecca

@melash  Oh, I am so sorry for her!! I hope everything is going well and her leg heals quickly!! Take care!!🐶😌

Thanks all for the well wishes. She’s healthy otherwise so I’m sure she’ll do well.

@melash  Awe poor girl! Best wishes for her surgery!

@melash ,

Poor Baby!  I hope she does well with her surgery!  She is such a doll!  🙂

@melash  hugs! Hope you feel better!!

Aw, @melash, I hope she's better soon!

Aw, @melash, I hope she's better soon!

Aww poor baby girl 😢. Hopefully everything goes well and she gets better soon @melash 🤞

Think I messed up my post, apologies to samls324 for reprinted your pics. @samls324 

Helper.jpg

Here's Apollo...the not best computer helper ever. He's been sticking by me since I've had surgery, which is kind of surprising. Normally he spends his days terrorizing everyone else and playing, but according to mom he's been sleeping on the bed with me everyday instead. She's glad she was finally able to get stuff done with out his "help" lol.

@Samtian ,

Apollo looks huge in this photo!  And very interested in your photos on the screen.

That's very sweet that he has been sticking by your side.  I hope that you are feeling all better very soon!

13,165 Replies
testing