Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Viktor has not been neutered. I do have a screen door when he is outside he will hang out by it and luna will be there sniffing. I try to let them aline but i will also hear luna get frustrated and bang on the door. I do not know how to help her aggressive behavior towards other cats. She also hates kids.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Blackwhiskey ,

Forgive me for being a buttinski, but I urge you to get Viktor neutered and living indoors in someone's home.  It would save his life.  Neutering will help so that he doesn't spray indoors.  It helps to make him more adoptable.  I have seen cats become adjusted to having another cat in the home, with time and effort.  Being around each other if one is in a cat carrier can help.  Getting used to the other cat's scent can help.  Good luck!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Blackwhiskey Feliway can be a big help.

They are both such attractive cats, @blackwhiskey! It's s...

They are both such attractive cats, @Blackwhiskey! It's so nice of you to take care of Viktor with the heat.

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Blackwhiskey They're so sweet!!

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

They are beautiful @Blackwhiskey!

Pet Paradise

I have a few animals, they might fill every room in my house but only because I absolutely love nature and can't get enough of it! 😅

Re: Pet Paradise

@SammiReini Wow!!! These little babies are soooooo beautiful!! ♥️

@SammiReini ,

Beautiful dogs and gorgeous kitty!

Gorgeous @SammiReini

@SammiReini What beauties! 

Best,
Rebecca

They are beautiful, @SammiReini!

They are beautiful, @SammiReini!

@SammiReini  Beautiful! Love the little kitty is she siamese? 

They are gorgeous @SammiReini!

RE: Pet Paradise

Love love love

It's been one month today since we rescued our pup. Thought I would share a before and after. This was during our meet and greet:

Spoiler
She was so scared.She was so scared.

Taken over the past couple of weeks. She makes me laugh daily. Still miss my old girl, but so happy to have a new friend in the house.

That posture makes me laugh!That posture makes me laugh!I don't normally dress my dog. But we were in snow and she was cold.I don't normally dress my dog. But we were in snow and she was cold.Fast asleep.Fast asleep.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

What a great smile she has, @eshoe ! I love her!

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks @christyrc she brings so much laughter into my life now. Animals do that, it’s a gift we can give them love back. I’m very grateful for her!

@eshoe She's so beautiful!! I love her grin when she sleeps. Adorable!!

Thank you @MlleJuju she’s kind of a funny sleeping, so she makes make laugh!

She looks so happy now @eshoe ! You made the right decision to adopt her, she’s gorgeous and she has a loving home! 🥰

13,165 Replies
testing