Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Lionhead bunnies are great pet bunnies, Snowflake loves to cuddle and give kisses all the time. Lionheads are nothing but giant fluff balls as you can see in this picture of her!

IMG_1149.jpeg

It looks like your dog and cat get along, @shy1990. Very sweet!

They do so far, actually all three animals are great together and play a lot! 

Oooh you have a sweet fur family @shy1990 🐰 🐈 

Thank you! They sure know they are cute! They all use it to their advantages!

What a cute four-legged family, @shy1990 ! 🥰

So I have a funny story about what I did yesterday that has to do with one of my sweet babies… so I thought my black cat Mara (not the kitten but the grown cat in second picture) had escaped out a window and went outside. My girls, my dad, my SO, and myself looked everywhere in the house and had even been calling her and seeing if she wanted treats, you know the works. Well she never came to us and we didn’t see her so I was like oh great she is gone. Well when I rescued her she was only living a few blocks away from where I live now. I thought well maybe she went back to her old home for some reason because that was the only other place I thought she would be. So I told my girls that I was going to go check it out first just to see. Well I get to the house and yep I find a black cat laying on the porch of the old house. So I was like omg that has to be Mara. I call for her, ask if she wants a treat, I go up to her and pet her and kind of felt like it wasn’t her but I thought well it just has to be her. Well I can’t get her to come so I go back home and grab my girls and they come to help. Same thing happens again. She doesn’t come to calling her name or treats and once again I was like idk this doesn’t look like her exactly but it has to be. So I pick her up and try getting her in the car but she gets out of my grasp a second before I had her in. So I’m like ok I’ll call my significant other to see if he can help. Well as I’m heading back home and about to call him, he ends up calling me. I answer and he says “Mara is right here in the living room looking at me.” I was like no effing way it can’t be. But yep it was Mara. So I almost ended up stealing someone else’s cat yesterday thinking it was mine. I can only imagine what the neighbors and people outside were thinking watching me try to take their neighbors cat lmao! 

IMG_0120.jpeg

IMG_6326.jpeg

IMG_2685.jpeg

IMG_2686.jpeg

This story is perfection!! I can only imagine if they had a ring camera what they thought 😂😂

Similar thing happened when I was a kid: our outdoor orange kitty RARELY wanted to come inside. He’d sit at a window and happily watch us on the other side of the glass. But every night we called his name quite loudly until we saw him coming up the driveway so we could put him in the garage for the night due to coyotes. Well, one night we called and an orange kitty came and we popped him in the garage. This happened for a several nights. But then we started seeing another orange kitty that was constantly circling our house and just always by windows and doors, crying often. WELL, it turns out the orange kitty we’d had in the garage was NOT our kitty but a rather smart one who took advantage of the situation. Meanwhile, our real kitty was the one who was crying to get our attention. 

🥲🙃😩 We felt terrible!! When we realized we brought him in and got him a new collar the next day. He always scratched them off which is why we didn’t have one to begin with. Soooo terribly sorry to this day!! 

I have heard stories like this before!  You are not alone, @Chels77AD !

You have a beautiful cat family!

That is so funny! I’m glad you found Mara @Chels77AD !

Oh lordy that’s a riot @Chels77AD ! Glad the way it turned out! 

What a day! I'm glad you found Mara, @Chels77AD!

Your cats are adorable, @Chels77AD ! 🥰  Love your story!  My mom could never tell the difference between my two B&W cats even though one is a big male short hair and the other was a small female long hair. 😄

@Chels77AD Look at all your sweet kitties! 😻😻😻

What did you name them?

IMG_7671.jpeg

 when you’re playing video games but the pup wants some tummy rubs 🤣

What a cutie @DestiniBlue !

The smile @DestiniBlue ! Always when you’re doing stuff right?! Bless them all! 💞

Too funny, @DestiniBlue!

Oooh, this puppy wants some attention 😍 he's adorably sweet. @DestiniBlue Thank you for sharing this picture! 

Too cute, @DestiniBlue ! 💖🐾💖

@DestiniBlue ,

Your pup looks like personality-plus!  A character!

13,165 Replies
testing