Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@CorgiMommy ,

Your Owyn is wonderful!  So much cuteness!  The photo of Owyn and Maddie is  beyond words!  These are the cutest puppies ever!

@tsavorite thank you, he is so playful and fun.  It has been 6 years since I have had a puppy. 

He is so cute @CorgiMommy !!! 

@faeriegirl thanks, he is a lot of fun.  It is nice having a puppy in the house.

OH HAI OWYN 🥹 YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST THING IVE SEEN TODAY (and possibly yesterday) I LOVE HIM @CorgiMommy 😍😍😍

@jaaayp thank you, he is a pretty chill puppy and in my opinion totally adorable 

Oh good grief @CorgiMommy they are just adorable! Those giant ears and paws!! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I hope he never grows into his ears, thanks

Me too @CorgiMommy ! Will look forward to more pics and he grows up! Btw impeccable liner. 🤓🥰

@CorgiMommy  oh my goodness, I am melting, he is absolutely precious! 😍 how could you not fall in love with this little munchkin? Those ears!

@caitbird thank you, I am smittened 

@CorgiMommy  and I forgot to say it before, but congrats on your new family member! May you have many happy and wonderful years together! 💜

Ohhh they’re adorable @CorgiMommy! You and Owyn are lucky to have met each other. 

@JoSometimes thank you, he almost didn't make it so I am grateful for all the breeder did to get him to this point

I’m so happy to hear that he made it @CorgiMommy!

Owyn is just wonderful, @CorgiMommy! 😍

@curlychiquita thanks 

OMGosh, they are too cute, @CorgiMommy ! 💖🐾💖

@Titian06 thank, you.  To me there is nothing cuter then a corgi puppy.

@CorgiMommy @So cute 

@SportyGirly125 thank you, he stole my heart

13,257 Replies
testing