Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And congratulations on your little rescue darling too! It...

And congratulations on your little rescue darling too! It's amazing how many of these fancy breeds end up shelters and how hard it can be to place older animals.

Congratulations, @moxiepancakes!

Congratulations, @moxiepancakes!

Re: Pet Paradise

@moxiepancakes  What a beauty, she is going to have a wonderful new mama 🙂

@moxiepancakes 😍. She’s so beautiful!  Congrats. Sphinx cats are so neat. 

Hi @moxiepancakes,

Congratulations on your new baby! She's so sweet!

Best,

Rebecca 

Congrats @moxiepancakes ! Excellent name 🙂 I'm sure your other cats are like, you're like us...but you're naked? cool. 

I'm still waiting for to discover that the big fuzzy one...

I'm still waiting for to discover that the big fuzzy one is friendly and would be an excellent cuddle buddy for a naked cat.

Thank for the well wishes everyone! Peggy Sue is exploring her new digs and hopefully settling in. We’re watching the Kardashians right now. 3C3EA258-FCFA-4276-9B1C-B8F2ECBD426E.jpeg

Congrats @starsandbucks on the new addition, Peggy Sue.  Glad to hear she's found a great new home and mom!

Thank you @sprocketta! It’s only been a couple days but I see little changes already each day that she’s becoming more comfortable and confident. It’s so wonderful to watch.

@starsandbucks  She looks like she's ready to play and make bad decisions 😄

Haha! I kind of wish @darkiceis. She doesn’t really understand toys or what playing is 😥. I hope that after a while she’ll want to do more “dog” things. Right now her favorite thing is switching between dog beds and taking naps so I bought her yet another bed to switch things up. So now she has three to choose from! My last rescue dog never cared about playing or toys either so I wasn’t super surprised. But I have a cat who plays fetch with me so I’m not deprived of all animal playtime! 🙃

Congrats @starsandbucks and Peggy Sue! That face would make me melt into a puddle of goo as well 🙂 

Thanks so much @MissPuff! She’s been such a good girl. It’s nice having a dog around again. 

Congratulations, @starsandbucks!

Congratulations, @starsandbucks!

Re: Congratulations, @starsandbucks!

Thanks @curlychiquita! 🙂

Hi @starsandbucks,

Peggy Sue is such a cute name for a cute pup! I spend my Sundays watching the Kardashians as well (LOL, my guilty pleasure). 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Thank you @RaquelBT! It’s embarrassing how much of a self-taught Kardashian expert I am. It’s a guilty pleasure I can’t let go of. I’ll be watching until it eventually gets (god forbid) cancelled. I’ll be going down with the ship! LOL. 

@starsandbucks,                        

Hi, Peggy Sue!  (Now I may have a song stuck in my brain.)

She's a sweet doggie!

I hope that Peggy Sue and your cats will settle in well together.  🙂

Haha the song has been on a loop in my head for days too @tsavorite

@starsandbucks

So happy you have Peggy Sue!! Enjoy your new fur baby!!😊🐶

13,258 Replies
testing