Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

awww❤

awww❤

Re: awww❤

Thank you @Carmenatty, she’s a sweetheart ☺️

@eshoe Merry Christmas🎅 your very welcome☺

Merry Christmas to you as well @Carmenatty🎄❄️🎅🏻!

Re: Pet Paradise

@eshoe,

Such a sweet personality!  A real love!  🙂

She is so kind, @tsavorite 😊

@eshoe I love her! I love when puppers nails are different colours, though it doesn't make then easy to trim they! So beautiful 😊

Yeah, I tried trimming them a couple of times but just couldn’t do it @GG84-I was terrified of hurting her!

She’s so adorable @eshoe ! It’s so cute when they cross their front paws 🐾 ❤️

Every time she does that I try to take a pic @keana1. It’s like she’s overseeing the daily events and vetting her approval as she sees fit😆

She looks so wise @eshoe !

@eshoeWhat a beauty! And look at that pose!!

It’s like she knew I was going to post it here and wanted to look every bit regal @Samtian🙂 Cracks me up!

such a cute pose!! @eshoe

such a cute pose!! @eshoe

Re: such a cute pose!! @eshoe

I love to catch her like this @lmaster, it makes me smile and laugh because she has no idea 😂

Re: such a cute pose!! @eshoe

Such a cutie @eshoe

She’s pretty @eshoe!

Thank you @faeriegirl, I appreciate it😊 

Sigh. 

My Charlie is a 12 year old Chihuahua. I occasionally (very rarely) watch my brothers dog who lives 4 hours away. Because of xmas and his hectic schedule I let his dog Paul come over for 2 weeks - he's just 2 and a small breed also however he wants to play and barks all the time and Charlie is having none of it. Charlie will put him in his place and Paul will go play with his toys.

I came home from work today and Charlie has a big scratch on his nose and it's pink in that spot (his nose is brown) and Paul immediately ran away and hid under my dining room table like he did something wrong. So they obviously got into an argument. Do I let his nose heal or put anything on it? 

@GG84, you can put regular neosporin on it. It should hea...

@GG84, you can put regular neosporin on it. It should heal up just like a scratch on us. So sorry your little Charlie is having to put up with this.Puppy sitting will be over soon and everything can go back to normal. 🙂
13,308 Replies
testing