Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@samkeaysxoOh my gosh that is soo cute!!!!!

Kitty in the bow tie made me pop in 😄 Roger is looking adorable @samkeaysxo Heart 

Roger is adorable @samkeaysxo! I love the tie!

Pet Paradise

My strawberry dart frogs were out and about for extra special food (rice flour beetle grubs). A is up front and his girlfriend Pants is hiding in the shadows

beautiful color 🤩

beautiful color 🤩

Re: Pet Paradise

@moxiepancakes What beautiful colors! I love that they are bf and gf 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

It may be a star crossed relationship- he sings his littl...

It may be a star crossed relationship- he sings his little heart out every day but she shows very little interest in him (If she was into it she would give him a back rub darts frogs have very fascinating courtship rituals) .

Your frogs look so cool @moxiepancakes!

These frogs are really pretty, @moxiepancakes!

@moxiepancakesThose are so cool!

48926431_759121791109644_2434484121611796480_n.jpg

Here's the little ham. He has been recovering well, thanks everyone for your well wishes! Apollo is letting me sleep in from 4 am to 7 am now. What a sweet heart. He still loves attacking feet and especially toes though.

@Samtian ,

It's so good to know that all is well following Apollo's surgery. He is gorgeous as usual.

I'm glad he is such a good friend to you.

@tsavorite  Thank you!

@Samtian So happy Apollo is having a good recovery! He is looking as cute as ever 🙂

That's great, @Samtian!  He looks fantastic!

@Samtian Such a cutie

@Samtian  Apollo is such a handsome fellow!! And he seems all better!! I have loved seeing him grow up!! Thanks for the sweet pic!!😊🐈

@yankeefaithfulAwe thank you! I tell him my Sephora friends like him and he looks up at me with his cute little face ❤️ He's growing so fast, I can hardly remember him being little.

@Samtian Be still my heart!  Apollo is such a gorgeous boy!  Glad he’s healing nicely

@jozkidHaha, he is kinda pretty but I don't let it get to his head. Thank you! I'll have to post the picture I took of him earlier today with his eyes open.

He is so adorable @Samtian! I’m glad he’s feeling better.

13,306 Replies
testing