Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you so much, @yankeefaithful. You're right, we have to remember the good times with him now.

@LisaCraftMom  I’m so sorry for your loss.  You made a tough decision with love. He was lucky to have such a wonderful friend and life long home. 💔

Thank you, @Indy701. That's very sweet of you.

I am so sorry @LisaCraftMom

Thank you, @faeriegirl.

Thank you, @faeriegirl.

I am so sorry @LisaCraftMom that you and your family had to say goodbye to Cooper ☹ It is truly heart breaking. 

Thank you so much @GG84! Pets really are part of the fami...

Thank you so much @GG84! Pets really are part of the family, aren't they.

After a series of delays for surgery (during the process our diligent vet discovered a heart issue, liver issue AND diagnosed hypothyroidism.....), we were able to solve all underlying health issues and my Frankie was finally able to have his procedure. He’ll always have to be on thyroid medication, but he’s in optimal health when he takes it and we have no problem sneaking it to him in his food. He’s so much happier already, and back to his normal self 🤗🤗278E6618-57D4-4AFB-AE2D-B9579F5EC5B8.jpeg

@cianni ,

That's great news for you and your cute doggie!  🙂

Hi @cianni ,

What amazing news to hear about Frankie! Happy to hear he is much happier and back to his normal self 🙂

-Helen

awwwwwwwwaaaa so happy for you and your sweet baby!! @cianni

awwwwwwwwaaaa so happy for you and your sweet baby!! @cianni

@cianni. So happy Frank is doing so much better!! He is so cute and I hope his health continues to improve and your furbaby stays healthy!! You gotta luv em!!😊

@yankeefaithful hahaha my fur son 💕 he’s a little spoiled but what can ya do 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 

@cianni  That’s great you were able to get the answer so he can start healing. Wonderful you can put meds in food. If you ever start having issues giving meds, after having my cat spit many many pills back at me, we discovered some meds can be mixed into a gel you rub on the inside of their ears.

@Indy701 omg that is so good to know!! I have another little guy and he luckily doesn’t need anything now. But I know he would definitely wouldn’t be fooled by the pill hiding in the food 😂

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! @Samtian @faeriegirl @RebeccaBT @curlychiquita ❤️ Frank the Tank is back to being a happy little troublemaker 😂

@cianniSuch wonderful news! Glad he is doing well!

He is so cute @cianni! I’m glad he is feeling better!

@cianni I am so happy for you and Frankie! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Best,
Rebecca 

I'm so happy for Frankie, @cianni!  Great job taking care of him!

My most precious boy. He enjoys being held like a baby. I love this about him.My most precious boy. He enjoys being held like a baby. I love this about him.

I meant to share this earlier. The boys in their Christmas sweaters.I meant to share this earlier. The boys in their Christmas sweaters.

Terters in his birthday hat. He turned 4 this past Saturday.Terters in his birthday hat. He turned 4 this past Saturday.

A few pictures of my babies, Terters and Zorg. I remember sharing Terters pictures on here when we brought him home at eight weeks old. And now he’s a grown up fancy boy. I love this dog more than words can say.  He’s my shadow. His little brother Zorg is growing on us. Oh the puppy stage, lol. 

13,165 Replies
testing