Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@sprocketta Yes, she is officially Peggy Sue but as inevitably happens I think it has just been shoretened down to Peggy for my regular conversations with her. ☺️ 

@starsandbucks  Aww what a cutie

@starsandbucks ,

This is good news.  Peggy looks terrific!  You have done wonders for her.

Tell Peggy that life is good, very good!   🙂

Thank you @tsavorite! Haha I tell her that her life is the best all the time. I don’t know if she believes me because one time she wiggled out of her collar and ran into the street. I was a little insulted, LOL. 

@starsandbucks ,

Maybe she is just a free spirit with no insult intended? And wants to be "runnin' wild!"

She looks great @starsandbucks!❤️

☺️ Thank you @faeriegirl! I love her so much!

@starsandbucks Awww, what a cutie!

Best,
Rebecca

@starsandbucks She looks transformed! You are taking such good care of her — it really shows!

That means so much @jozkid , thank you! Her fur has changed completely. In the beginning she shed constantly and wasn’t very pleasant to touch and she actually gave me hives if I picked her up without long sleeves on for the first few months. Now she’s soft and barely sheds and I’m not having the same terrible allergic reaction to her (thank goodness!). She also lets other people pet her and makes eye contact. She’s come such a long way. 😁😁😁

@starsandbucks That’s exactly what I noticed!  Her fur is definitely fuller and looks softer. She has come a long way — and it’s completely because of you!

@jozkid She’s also gotten a little chubby. For some reason that seems to happen to all my pets! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Lol @starsandbucks ! When I adopted my old cat Abby, she was a petite 7 pounds. I took her to my vet a month later for another checkup and she weighed 10 pounds. 😳. I think she really liked being adopted

@jozkid The same happened to my chihuahua Boomer. When I got her she was very underweight. Between checkups she gained several pounds and hasn’t stopped eating since! 

I think Abby finally topped out at around 10.5 pounds. So not really overweight @faeriegirl   But she and my other cat Lucy were both on special low cal dry food and neither one of them ever lost any weight. Go figure 

Shes so sweet! (And well taken care of!) @starsandbucks 

Thank you @curlychiquita ! She might be juuuust a little bit spoiled (but she deserves it). 💗

Kauai looks like a cute vampire! My little vampire!My little vampire!

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Lol she does 😄

@keana1 ,

We call those "baby bat teeth!"  So cute!  Pets to Kauai!   🙂

Thanks @tsavorite ! Her teeth will eventually grow longer with time but she never bit me, she only gave me a love bite and she didn’t apply any pressure. 😻

13,165 Replies
testing