Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you!!!

Soooo sweet,! @cade901 what is your kitty's name?

His name is Felix 🙂

@cade901  adorable kitty! 😻

Your fur baby is too cute, @cade901 ! 🥰

Aww they are so cute 🥰

This is Lili. I 100% love her more than anyone else in this world, that includes my partner, my mom, she basically taught my how to love  She turns 16 on Christmas.

1000001525.jpg

1000001526.jpg

1000001566.jpg

@Pilgrimgossip ,

Lili looks like the sweetest!  Happy Birthday, Lili!

She is beautiful @Pilgrimgossip!

She or he is so adorable 

@Pilgrimgossip  happy birthday sweet Lili! 💜

Awww happy birthday little Lili!🎈 @Pilgrimgossip 

Happy birthday, Lili! 🥳  @Pilgrimgossip 🙂

Bandita has this really bad habit where when she wants something, she sits right in front of me and stares until I move off the couch....

1000012709.jpg

My biggest fear has come true where the little brother, Poppito, has learned from the big sister, Bandita, and both of them does this now....

1000012852.jpg

@jaaayp ,

So true, and so funny!  Because I don't live at your house!  My cats do their own things, believe me!

Theyre hilarious @tsavorite 😂 I feel like they're just so entertaining to watch 

That is so funny @jaaayp!

Hehe thank you @faeriegirl 😂

@jaaayp  omg the dynamic duo! 🤣 cats can be so funny (and sometimes annoying tbh) when they want something. My little one, Frida, has developed an unfortunate habit of chewing on my hair when I'm trying to sleep and she wants food or attention...

Chewing on your hair @caitbird 😂😂😂 poppy does this too but not because he wants something, he just likes to chew! 😂😂 when you're sleeping though? Thats no bueno!!!

Those eyes all looking at you @jaaayp 😂 sooo much pressure on you to do something for them. They look very expectant.😉

My kitty gets very vocal when she wants things from me. She'll jump up near me and start chattering or walk up to me just meowing away. We usually have a little conversation while she tries to lead me to her food dish. 😸

13,251 Replies
testing