Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Indeed! Smiley Happy

BUMP.

Image result for dog fist bump gif

upload_5209947146813906437.jpg

Awww <3 

@lyravega,

Yes!   Smiley Happy

Image result for funny bump gifs

I took a photo of her while she was having fun in her mini garden IMG_5778.JPG

She is such a cutieeeee!!!

OMG!  So cute!  @lidovicky

@lidovickyShe looks like a little jungle explorer in her mini garden. I can't get over her sweet little face!

This is Rowdy. He's my long-haired dachshund!976928_4843547771556_960754210_o.jpg

He's so cute!  I bet those eyes get him a lot of treats, he looks like "Hey Mom, got any more of those yummy snacks?"

@missalysia,

I love long-haired dachshunds!  What a sweet-looking doggie!  Darling Rowdy!  Smiley Happy

Ahhh he's too cute. Look at those eyes he's giving you. He loves his mama!

Um, where do I apply?! Cat Happy

0.PNG

Spoiler
Imagine yourself getting to stay at the most amazing accommodations when travelling – from French farmhouses to Australian beach villas – all in exchange for looking after an adorable furbaby. A company called Trusted Housesitters allows you to do just that.

The concept is simple, yet genius – it connects people wanting to travel the world, but feeling guilty about leaving their pets behind, with trustworthy, vetted travellers who would love to look after their house and pets in exchange for accommodation.

To secure the most breathtaking houses to stay at, you’ll need to build a good reputation. But that’s relatively easy to do if you’re willing to petsit in your town in exchange for reviews. Your chances of scoring that dream mansion getaway are higher if you also make sure to get someone to write you a character reference and have your ID documents checked online.

Then you’re ready to hit the road and get to housesit that three-story mansion you’ve always dreamed about – while enjoying the most charming four-legged company. Some people quit their jobs to do it!

This looks like fun, it would be neat to house sit a place with fun dogs and horses!

@ZombieMetroAnt No way, I didn't know there was such a thing! I'd love to do this for a living too. 

@ZombieMetroAnt i am literally a pet care professional for a living, and i want to quit my job to do this!! holy moly!! 

I had to share this guys it was so cute!

My cat is kinda hot and cold when it comes to the other animals of the house. Bruce actively hated my dog Ebony when he first met her as a kitten. We had had him for a few days and introduced him and he wanted NOTHING to do with her until the day we had to take my old girl to the vet because of her cancer. :'(

We also have two guinea pigs in the house and he avoided them when he was small because they were bigger than him. As he got older he tolerated them when he had to i.e. when we let the little piggies run around the hallway and he investigates then runs away when they try to investigate him in return (Bruce is a scared-y cat.)

We are building the pigs a new big home and it's not a completely enclosed cage. It's open at the top. 

So we went up for dinner after putting Chester and BB-8 into their new homes and after we went back downstairs and found this.

IMG_3424.JPGIMG_3418.JPG

@LaiceeB18, aaah this is so adorable! <3

XOXO,
Marieke

@LaiceeB18 Heartwarming cuteness overload <3

7,553 Replies