Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life šŸ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

What a cutie! I wish my dogs would let me dress them up but they won't have it at allšŸ˜œ

This is a RARE photo of him staying still. He did all he could to get this off of him....and succeeded. 

He is so cute! ā¤

one of my clients just got a new goldendoodle puppy! he's super snuggly and has the best puppy breath ever! bbbb.jpg

He's so cute and fluffy

omg he's so perfect šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

PUPPPPPYYYYYY!!! Heart

Golden doodles are so cute!  What an adorable pup!!

he's a mini so he's so tiny and cute!! 

My Milou dressed as a latte šŸ¶ā˜•ļøšŸ¶IMG_4809.JPGIMG_4845.JPG

OH MY GOODNESS THE CUTENESS!!!!

Too cute, Milou!  My hubs would love this!  Where did you get the costume? 

Thanks! ā˜ŗļø I ordered the costume from Amazon. 

awwww is that a coton de tulear? Milou looks just like my puppy!! so cute!

No, he's a Maltese ā˜ŗļø

It's been four months since this little fluff nugget passed away. I get sad when I come home and she's not here terrorizing me for deli meat and gourmet cheese. We had some good moments with this silly cat. 

Here's one of the little bra thief attacking my sisters bra. Coincidentally the bra was missing after this incident. šŸ˜›

IMG_8526.JPG

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  My cat passed away on Sept. 20 and I still keep looking for her by the back door, on her chair, and in her various other spots.  I miss her big eyes staring at me pleading for bits of chicken and pretty much anything else I eat.  20150313_194951636_iOS.jpg

What a beautiful cat...so sorry for your loss.  It takes a while to adjust, very tough.

@trishavt,  What a cute, fun- filled kitty!  You must have wonderful memories of your times together! I'm so sorry for your loss.  Remember the good times and the fun that you shared. That will keep her close to your heart.

Sorry to hear that @trishavt šŸ˜ž Big hugs! Heart

Sorry for your loss. Treasure her memory šŸ™‚

7,553 Replies