Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Oooh look at this sweetie! @STR4WB3RRYS What's his or her name? 😍

How cute, @STR4WB3RRYS ! 🥰  Thanks for posting!

What a beauty!!

IMG_8879.JPEG

 hey guys my sweet Klaus passed away in September at age 13... I miss him so much.. he had the best soul.. we had the closest bond that he didn't have with anyone else.. he was so attached to me and I really understood and anticipated his needs.. even though he was a cat we just got each other. 

I’m so sorry for your loss @havana09 ❤️

I'm so sorry for your loss @havana09 I can tell you loved him so much. 🩵💙 Losing a member of your family is soo hard. *Hugs*

@havana09 - I'm so sorry for your loss! 😪  (((HUG)))  Klaus is beautiful.  He is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈  You'll see each other again!

Aww thank you for the kind words and hug.. I dream of Klaus often and hope one day we will see each other again.. 🙂

@havana09 ,

What a beautiful boy!  I feel a lot of empathy for you.  I'm so glad that you and Klaus had each other in your lives for so long, and that you were so close.  That's a wonderful connection!  I doubt that his love will ever leave you, as you will always love him.

Thank you!!!

I'm sorry to hear Klaus passed away, @havana09. 😞 He sounds so sweet.  I'm glad you got to have 13 years together.

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

20230505_083737.jpg

Capture+_2023-05-05-07-47-17.png

  This is my baby Tucker hes approximately 5 years old he's been in my life for 4 and a half years he's a mommy's boy. 

He is beautiful @Imot!

Oh my gosh, his face is gorgeous! Tucker is one handsome boy @Imot. 😻 

Tucker knows how to snooze❤️

Tucker is such a a handsome boy, @Imot

Soooo cute!

Hiiiii ♡ ohh emm gee so manyncute fur babys on here  💞💜💙🩵🧡🩷🤍💛🤎🩶💞!🐕 ..Mee RUPERTTT we're brand newww hereee. 😬🤔🥴..😂🥰❣️💋👸🏼🦁🖐🖐🐾🐾.💭....🩵▪︎🩶▪︎🤍▪︎💙♡🩵▪︎🩶▪︎🤍▪︎💙.. 🐕🦝🐯🐿🐭🦁🦊 somtimes he acts or looks like all those guys 😂

InShot_20231007_020221718.jpg

offfff courseeee we have the same hair dewwww... hmmmm we really are starting to look alike .. 

#Dogownerslookliketheirdogs 

#Twinsiess

#Hairfarmers

#Soulmates

#Herunstheshow

#BossyAf

#Pomlife

#Microdogs

#3pounderrr2lbsdog1lbsfurrr

#PrinceRupert

#Mamasboy

#Hedoesn'tlikepeopleeither