Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@tsavorite I love to be a creep and stare at my cats when they sleep lol.

@samls324,

Not creepy at all!  It's what all parents do, admire their sleeping babies, even cat parents- that's you!  Smiley Happy

Marzipan feels like I do:

IMG_20170706_191410.jpgIf I cover my face, it'll go away, right?

@snoflakefaerie,  

Aww! Marzipan is so cuddly!  What a pretty girl!  I love her coat.  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tsavorite She is a cuddle bug. I struggle taking pictures of her because in person she looks so adorable, but her fur camoflages itself so it's hard to make out her individual parts in a photo. Sometimes you can't tell where a paw ends and a belly begins!

Cross posting here from the Deals thread.  We're asking everyone to keep Nancie & Cheeba in your thoughts & prayers.  If you'd like more information, please PM our friend, @pixiedust2 Heart 

pixie.JPG

Here is a pic of her Cheeba Cat Sad

22.JPG

UPDATE:

Cheeba survived his surgery so this is very good news! There are still some issues due to his injuries and they will keep him overnight to monitor him. If all goes well and his wounds are ok tomorrow, he can get stitched up and hopefully come home.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I didn't tell Nancie I was posting this but I know a lot of you know her and are friends with her. The more good thoughts and prayers, the better I say ❤❤ Thank you!

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you for posting this here 🙏🏼❤

YAS!  This is great news Heart  Thanks so much for the update. 

I cant wait to get my golden !!!! i'am so anxious I look every single day to see if the puppies are in I'am sooo tired of waiting for my puppy.I'am so excited.

I wanna do this have a kiddie swimming pool and make a ball pit it said they love it !

Image result for golden retriever puppy in ball pit

that's so cute! perfect for a puppy photoshoot Smiley Happy

Yeah I wanna take pics of my puppy in it because when he or she is full grown they wont fit in it anymore lol.Its a super affordable dog toy idea too.I saw sooo many of these ball pits on youtube and its just for their puppy not kids lol.

Looks like Sugarfina is branching out!

04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_01.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_02.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_03.jpg

Spoiler
Too bad this isn't real Smiley Sad

I got the same email. Are they real or not?

You can make this. Knox gelatine mixed with a little homemade chicken or beef broth.  

Use any mold (I use regular mini ice cube tray) and they set rock hard making a nice jelly treat that keeps your pet's joints healthy.

(can set your pet's pills inside, too)

Oh wow, I just skimmed over it and assumed it was real. The "humans love them, too!" line made me gag, so I'm really happy it's not. Smiley Happy

Heart

1.JPG

Aww so adorable, nothing better than puppy hugs. My brother taught my parent's dog how to give hugs and signal to do so.

Yaaaasssss!!!  I saw her on GMA this morning!  I want a puppy hug! ❤️🐕❤️

HeartHeartHeartHeart

1.JPG

EEK!!   SO CUTE!!!  Heart

Spoiler
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I love this so much. Military dogs and police dogs are always so sweet with their handlers. If I were a cop, I'd make it a requirement I have a K-9 with me. 

I love this!  Especially the pic of the dog sitting on his lap while he tries to work!  My youngest dog used to do that when I'd work from home. ❤️

dog.JPG

6,935 Replies