Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Georgiiiaaa ,

Jersey is so cute!  What a sweet dog!

Aww thanks! @tsavorite 

Awww, what a cutie, @Georgiiiaaa ! 🥰🐾💖

Aw thank you! @Titian06 

They want something part 2....

Just me or are they starting to really look like siblings...?!??!

1000013086.jpg

Look into my eyes @jaaayp ! This same situation happens over here for the after dinner treats course.🙄 

LOL @Sunnysmom I CAN RELATE. After dinner course 🤣🤣 it's definitely a thing and it's becoming a thing for me too since I have to get up to feed them treats and then I'm like "I also deserve a little some something" 😂😂😂

Great minds think alike @jaaayp!!  Both our fluffs and ourselves!! 🤣 The eyeballs on them too. 👀 Insane guilt! 

@jaaayp ,

I see it, too!  You are right!  Siblings!   "Great Minds Think Alike!"  The telepathy coming through their eyes!!!   That's a Force!

Theyre trying to hypnotize me @tsavorite !!!!

@jaaayp ,

I think it is obvious that they are trying to communicate with you and/or hypnotize you!  I would bet that they are very effective!

Sometimes I look the other way @tsavorite and they walk over to the other side LOL

@jaaayp ,

You might as well give in; they have you outnumbered!

I always do.. my friend always jokes that Bandit gets her "queen-ness" from me but I'm her servant so... how does that work 😂 @tsavorite 

@jaaayp ,

My husband calls us our cats' butlers.

Ah, yes. Butlers is correct. Although.. I think butlers get paid... do I... get.. paid...? Maybe in cuteness and entertainment @tsavorite 😂😂😂

@jaaayp ,

We live to serve!  😉  🐈

@jaaayp Awww your cats are so cute!❤️

Thanks @Georgiiiaaa 🥰

They really do, @jaaayp !  I noticed in the last staring you down pic, but thought it was me anthropomorphizing. 😂  They are soo cute!

They make me laugh but also stress me out @Titian06 😂😂

13,306 Replies
testing