Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you @idanyd!  All tests have come back normal, so we're still trying to figure things out.  😕

Re: Pet Paradise

@mrsmouse I hope Meeko gets better soon!

Thank you so much @Samtian!  All test have come back normal and good, so we are still trying to figure everything out.  I appreciate the well wishes so much!  🙂

@mrsmouse What a pretty kitty! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT❤️

@mrsmouse  Awww such a cutie!!! My happy thoughts and prayers are going out to your kitty!!

Thank you so much @ather!!

Aw, good luck, @mrsmouse. I hope the doctors find somethi...

Aw, good luck, @mrsmouse. I hope the doctors find something that will make Meeko more comfortable.

Re: Aw, good luck, @mrsmouse. I hope the doctors find somethi...

Thanks @curlychiquita!  So far all the tests came back good.  I have a check-in with his Doc today, so we'll see how that goes.

RE: Pet Paradise

Oh poor sweetie and thank you for taking such good care of him.

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

He's my fur baby @DaisyDoooooo & I love him so much!  So far, we still don't really know.  All the tests came back good.  I have another call into his Doc today, so I'll see what she says.  😕

@mrsmouse oh my goodness I am sending you love and hugs. Meeko looks like he brings you lots of love and comfort and I am hoping he can carry that on for years to come. 💕 

Thanks so much @eshoe!  He's special in a lot of ways.  My grandma got him about 8 months before she died (that was over 9 years ago).  I took him after she passed so not only is he a great cat, but he's kind of the last living piece of her left if that makes any sense.  He's had heath issues from the get-go, so I knew he might not have a normal cat lifespan, but he's my baby and I love him to the moon and back.  He seems to be feeling better as he's eating really well & was even playing last night so those are all positives.  I just really hope the Doc can pinpoint the issue and we can get him totally back to normal.  *fingers crossed*  Thank you so much for the love!!

@mrsmouse  Aww I’m so happy to hear Meeko is playing and eating more!!! Such great news!

Thanks @ather!  All of the tests came back good, so I have to check in with his Doc today and I'll see what she has to say.  

Pet Paradise

This is my floofy diva named Dory. ❤ If I'm lucky she will let me sleep in my bed, she is spoiled lol.

@77Casper77 ,

What a princess Dora is!  So fluffy and pretty!

Hi @77Casper77,

Dory is too cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@77Casper77  Aww such a cutie!!

What a beauty, @77Casper77!

What a beauty, @77Casper77!

RE: Pet Paradise

She is lucky kitty!!!!
13,306 Replies