Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: @alexasteph, aw, kitty hugs! 💖

@curlychiquita Both of my boys are pretty happy with this whole not going to work thing... which I just found out will be extended another 4 weeks. 

RE: Pet Paradise

Delivery day came and she got dibs on the box!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@idanyd ,

I love to see cats who like to cuddle up in boxes!  It's such a cat thing to do!

@idanyd  Aww I love it! Mine both love boxes too!!

Hi @idanyd,

How cute and cozy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you so much 😊 @RebeccaBT

@idanyd, smart girl!

@idanyd, smart girl!

RE: @idanyd, smart girl!

Re: Pet Paradise

This is a new kitten my roommate brought home.. The other issue, other than it's supposed to be the roommate's responsibility..lol!.. She's OBSESSED with me! I walk into another room..shes under my feet! I go into my room..she's with me! Even taking a bath..she's meowing and trying to claw her way under the door to get to me! I absolutely love animals, and I have an adult cat..my cat is aggressive towards the kitten though. I don't know what to do..lol! So I figured I'd share their pictures because they are very adorable! LOL Sittin prettySittin pretty

Ms KekeMs Keke

Big YAWNBig YAWN

LightsONLightsON

* UPDATE *

Thank you all very much! As of now, Keke is much more accepting of the kitten! Not fully still..but 75% better. As for the roommate..I think that I should take note from Keke..lol! Now, theres a puppy added to this dysfunctional mix! And of course, Keke dislikes him more than the kitten..lol! Hes a typical puppy..but, the kitten and him became fast besties! #20200330_102915.jpg

20200330_102854.jpg

@MrsTurbo ,

Darling kitties!  I hope your cat will accept the kitten soon!

@MrsTurbo  Aww you have such cute fur babies! 

@MrsTurbo They are giving me kitty fever! How cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

Cute cats, @MrsTurbo! I hope your cat gets used to the ki...

Cute cats, @MrsTurbo! I hope your cat gets used to the kitten soon!

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Both are such cuties!!! @MrsTurbo

Aw, such adorable kitties @MrsTurbo!  Your story reminds me of years ago when my mom brought home 2 kittens, a brother and a sister.  Long story short, she wound up with only one because the female decided I was her human.  Good luck!  😉

Pet Paradise

I hope this is okay to post here. I just figured it would be the best way to reach my fellow pet lovers for some support. Can I please ask for good vibes and/or prayers for my kitty, Meeko? He's had Inflammagory Bowel Disease for years, but has been flared up lately & has lost some weight. I've just spent $890 on blood work & tests, so could you all think good kitty thoughts for him that the Docs will be able figure it out? I would GREATLY appreciate it.

@mrsmouse ,

Sweet Meeko!  I hope that everything is much better for him now! 

I will be happy to pray for your kitty!

Thank you so much @tsavorite!  I appreciate that more than you know!! So far all tests have come back normal.  I missed a call from my vet last week & am hoping to connect with her today to see what she thinks the next steps might be.  He seems happy & his normal self so that's a plus.  I'm worried that she's going to want to do an ultrasound on his intestines next & he's already supposed to have one on his heart in April.  Each is about $750 (or at least that's what it was for his heart last year).  I'm already $890 in for tests so far and I don't really have another $1500.  I am able to work from home right now, but am losing $250-$275 a month in overtime that I do.  It's fine & I am far better off than others right now, so not complaining, but it makes it really hard to try to come up with the extra funds for more tests.  😞

@mrsmouse ,

Make sure that they checked Meeko's kidney function : BUN and Creatinine. 

I hope that you don't need to do any more tests anytime soon.   

RE: Pet Paradise

I hope he gets well soon, sucha handsome kitty!
13,308 Replies
testing