Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Of course! 🙂 Here is my dog Louie as a puppy, and a more recent picture of him at the beach a few months ago. He is a very sweet soul who loves being outdoors. 

Louie - 1.JPGLouie - 2.jpg

@LaurieBT ,

Louie is darling!  Handsome!  He looks self-confident.

Thank you @tsavorite! He is really confident, which makes him great with kids. I've had other dogs in the past that would become a bit nervous around kids. But Louie has always been great.

@LaurieBT, Louie really is a sweet little guy! 

Omg @LaurieBT that cute face! What a doll.

Thank you! 🙂 @sprocketta @curlychiquita 

Joy is looking great, @sprocketta! I'll bet she's happy to have you home. The one-ear-up, one-down for food begging is neat!

@curlychiquita she's very confused about me being home. I have her dog walker still coming work days so she has the routine. She never wants to leave me for the walk. She comes back and immediately checks to see I'm still here. 

Hi, @sprocketta ,

My cats are certainly helping us through isolation. They are great company.  I'm so glad that you have Joy with you!   She seems to be such a love!

@tsavorite I'm glad you have your kitties. It helps to have company and unconditional love in the midst of this craziness.

RE: Pet Paradise

This weirdo here is B.B. He’s a Chihuahua-Papillon mix with the awesome birthday of 8/9/10.

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Gosh, what a cutie, @FabPotatoMan!

@FabPotatoMan ,

Oh, B.B. is seriously cute!  What a cute friend he is!

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thanks! He’s pretty much my brother at this point. He was originally mine, but my mom claimed him as her own. Heck, he’s treated nicer than both me and my sibling. 😂

RE: Pet Paradise

This is simba! My baby passed away a few months ago but he’s all I ever think about, this picture brings me so much joy, thought I would spread it!

@rajbhullar ,

Simba is so handsome!  I'm glad that his picture brings you so much joy!  I hope that you will be comforted as you miss your boy.

Hi @rajbhullar,

I am so sorry to hear this. Simba was beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

I'm sorry to hear that Simba passed away, @rajbhullar 🙁  I'm sending hugs to you. 💙

Pet Paradise

@Kathrew ,

Wow!  This is one beautiful cat!  Playful, too!

@Kathrew  So cute!

13,308 Replies
testing