Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Oh no!! What a doll tho and such pretty coloring too. She says I’m grateful mom I really am. 😳🤣 It’s a female thing I swear- Sunny’s teeth come out a lot too- the sweet UPS guy (who is clearly my friend 😳🤣) tolerates her ridiculous teeth and growling on the daily. What’s that phrase “ get a female dog who you love , get a male dog who loves you?!” So true. 🙄 hormones. lol. 

Said that incorrectly @eshoe - “want a dog to love, get a female, want a dog to love you, get a male”!

I've never heard that before, @Sunnysmom - but it's so true 😄 She gives love on her own terms, no matter the day or night. I was smitten with her the day I saw her. This is the 'before' pic. She was 11 pounds and hardly came out of her crate for the first two weeks.  Just this past week she rolled onto her back and let me pet her belly, it was a very proud moment for me.

Spoiler
AdoptDay.jpg

Oh my goodness @eshoe isn’t that the best? I’m so happy for you both! So much to love! She prob really trusts you now. Wouldn’t you love to know their stories before we got them?! 

Aww, thank you, @Sunnysmom! I got her about a month after my 14.5 yo pup passed, and it was the best decision. I do think about what Kiwi must have gone through while a stray, she certainly is fast, but not very spatially aware. I don’t know how she survived. So grateful she did, though! 

Oh bless her @eshoe . She found you! 🥰

I wish they didn’t age so fast ( or us!). Sunny is already 10 , Buddy 6. I hate it and have to remember to make every day their best! I’m sure your pup will just continue to get sweeter and sweeter. On her own terms of course. 😳🙄😘

It always seems too short, @Sunnysmom. It hit me when she was 12, but I was fortunate enough to have a couple years after that. I love your outlook-to make each day their best! Yes, yes, and yes. 

That’s about the age it hits me too @eshoe and I just have to stop thinking about it. And thankfully they can live so much longer these days so 🙏🏻 for all of our sweet pets! 😘🤗

I think having that realization hit at that age made me really appreciate her final years, @Sunnysmom. She went so suddenly; sick on Saturday and That following Tuesday I had to say goodbye to her. I’m so thankful she didn’t suffer long. 

Kiwi is barely two, I am hoping to have a good number of years with her. 
0E35756E-E97F-40E5-8B63-7D818F012D27.jpeg

Although she may be wondering how to escape in the mean time.

Oh @eshoe I’m so sorry you went through that. It’s the worst. Me too. One day my dear 14 yr little Maltipoo seemed off, went to vet, he had cancer all over and I had to say goodbye that very day. I was gutted. Still not over it. And I lost another at 5 years to kidney stuff. It’s the worst and yet we love them so much I can’t imagine life without them especially now during this time! Ms Kiwi is so sweet , I love her ears tho I’m sure she’s saying ok just get me through this, must be a treat coming soon right?! (Maybe she secretly loved it too I hope. Ha) Something like this one thought one holiday probably. What we put em through eh?! 
Hug her tight from me! 🥰😘😇🐶

F76200E9-7ACD-4870-87F1-EB4031A763E0.jpeg

D6698279-782E-4E0C-9603-7476F3515BF3.jpeg

3DA21B83-C443-4B60-95EA-7C3669255CB2.jpeg

@Sunnysmom They are just adorable babies

You’re too sweet @tjffc ! 😘And spoiled rotten much?! Ugg. I’m so thankful for them right now! 

Oh.my. Those two are adorable together @Sunnysmom! They look like best friends😊 Thank you for sharing those pics, now I don’t feel *as bad* about her reindeer snood;) 

I am so, so sorry about your other pups. Having to say goodbye to one the same day you take him in must have been so difficult. And losing one at five years-that is so young. It looks like these two might be little bright spots of joy, that or they are up to no good😂 Hugs to them both!💕

Aww thanks so much @eshoe it’s so nice to share that with another pet lover! I know some would not get it or think too much to love a doggie that much. 😘🤗They have become good pals mainly because Buddy has forced his way into Sunny’s heart also. Lol. (And mine of course. ) And I’m glad he did! Hugs to you my friend and Ms Kiwi of course! (such a darling name!) 🥰

Yes, @Sunnysmom, so true! I can’t imagine not have a pup (or two). We were considering a second one (an IG) from a breeder who was out of state, and then everything hit and plans changed. It wasn’t meant to be, at least for now🤷🏻‍♀️

My daughter named her, I will let her know. Hugs to you as well, and to Buddy and Sunny😊 Sleep tight, pups!
37DEFB9F-0BE2-41EB-B625-C53607538796.jpeg

Oh my goodness I can’t with the cuteness @eshoe ! Yup when the time is right you will find the best companion! I’ve had several friends with IG too , so well loved! Hugs to u all! Sweet dreams! 😘

@Sunnysmom - Your fur babies are so cute!  💖💖💖 

They say woof @Titian06 ! Thank you! 😘

@Sunnysmom Look at those faces. 🤣😂 They’re so cute. Almost liked “ya I’m cute. You got a problem with that?”😍

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Attitude for days these 2 🙄. The bow lasted about 15 min I think. She’s such a tomboy, not having it at all! 

@Sunnysmom Mini BK just stared at the screen and said “awww they’re cute puppies. But where do they live? I want to pet them” 🤣😂🤣

13,308 Replies
testing