Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

He really is the absolute best. My idea of heavenIMG_2854.JPG is a room filled with makeup and pugs. Terters resisted being held when he was a baby but now he kinda swan dives backwards into my arms. 

@liv545,

This is the cutest ever!  I think that you are so lucky to have such a sweet dog!  Smiley Happy

I consider myself most fortunate!!! For sure. 

@tsavorite Thank you! I consider myself very very fortunate to have him. He is really the best dog.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This looks all too familiar! lol my child does not require to be held to fall asleep but I do find that most nights he does come to me when I get in bed so that I can hug him to sleep. Some days he is clingier than others, just depends on his moods! I don't mind either way Smiley Wink

IMG_2663.JPG

what a cutie!  @gonerogue

@Tamara76 Thank you! He's my 15 year old baby 😋

This is from late last year- Thundy received his Good Canine Citizen Certificate from the AKC. I feel like a mom that gushes over her kid's achievements. lol. Smiley Happy  Here he is with his trainer/friend. thunds.jpg

All smiles =)

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

That smile is priceless

@kromance,

Thundy is such a sweetheart!  What a cute doggie!

I love a good dog smile!  Smiley Happy

Awwwww - He is so proud of his accomplishment, as he should be!  WHat a cutie!  @kromance ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76 !! He was beaming all day! haha

awww i love his giant smile @kromance!! shelties are one of my favorite breeds Smiley Happy

@unfungirl Thank youSmiley Happy  he has that smile literally every time we get him geared up for the park! He is a happy pup thats for sure!

@kromance what a good boy! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Thank you =) !!

I keep coming back to look at Thundy's smile.  Such a proud pup!

@michelleshops  LOL you are not alone! Since i posted the picture on BT, every time i log in i come to this thread to creep his picture - because of the smile! Its infectious!!

@kromance Awww! He is so cute! Now THAT is a good boy! Smiley Very Happy

@lmi82 Thank yoooou! Smiley Happy

6,844 Replies