Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Mickey is such a handsome boy, @tigergirl20!

RE: Pet Paradise

Awwh! So sweet! @tigergirl20

@tigergirl20 ,

Mickey Burreaux is awesome!  What a darling dog!  He's still a growing boy?

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

He is still growing! He was only supposed to be 35-40lbs fully grown, but the vet is thinking he’ll be closer to 60 😳

RE: Pet Paradise

He is so cute!

@tigergirl20 - Mickey is very handsome!

@tigergirl20  OMG he is so cute. He looks like a toy. 

@tigergirl20 

So adorable💖

Re: Pet Paradise

Hyde.jpg

Back in 2008 or 2007 I honestly don't remember which. My then boyfriend and I went to go pick out a kitten. I picked out Bandit and we went to another store to get supplies. When we came back to get him there was this beautiful sandy colored long haired kitten that was put in the cage after we had left. My ex said it was a cat he always dreamed about having. So we went home with two kittens that day. Turns out Hyde was a week or two older than Bandit. Hyde was by far the most photogenic cat of mine, sorry other cats but its true. Hyde was truly my little angel, that's what I always called him. The sweetest cat I've ever been blessed to know. Much to his dismay he was also Apollo's best friend. His favorite thing to do was by far to sleep. He would sleep about 23 hours a day I swear. Anything high he could get on he would, and dig at anything that would make a noise. Earlier today he developed a clot. I could tell he was in a lot of pain, and he looked at me with a look that said help me. So I made the heart wrenching decision to put him down. I love him and miss him dearly, but I am glad to know he is not in pain anymore, and he's with one of his favorite people, his Grandpa. He really loved his Grandpa and took his death hard.

What a sweet story @Samtian , they truly get in our hearts and sounds like Hyde had the best fur momma and home. I’m so sorry for you. Hugs. 

@Sunnysmom Thank you so much.

Oh @Samtian I am so very sorry. You were the best mama ever to Hyde, I have no doubt. My heart hurts with you.💕

@eshoe Thank you I really appreciate that.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Oh @Samtian I am so very very sorry

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@jozkid Thank you. 

I'm so l sorry, @Samtian!  I hope you're ok. 💗

@curlychiquita Thank you, I'm trying to be. 

I’m so sorry for your loss @Samtian ! I love what you wrote about Bandit, touching and lovely at the same time! Kauai and I send you hugs 🤗 😻 He was majestic! 💗

@keana1 Thank you both! 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

What a sweet and beautiful cat! I'm so sorry for your loss but he can be with grandpa now i bet he's happy and no pain anymore.

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@layzaanne Thank you, I am certain he is. 

13,308 Replies
testing