Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@tsavorite Haha yes the twins are! Fred had a bath in the bathtub today lol.

@tsavorite The infection is gone and it looks a lot better, unfortunately it turns out to be a tumor and he has surgery again next week.

@Samtian ,

I'm so sorry to hear that Bandit has a tumor and needs more surgery!  Poor guy!  Is it a lipoma or adipose tumor?  Do they know yet?  You will both be in my prayers!  You are doing everything for him that you can, that's all that you can do.  He is lucky to have you in his corner!   

How are the Weasley twins doing?  They need immunizations and neutering, don't they?  Your cup runneth over.  I still think the Momcat brought you her kids so they would get fed and have a chance at life.  Maybe she would appreciate a bowl of food put out for her.

@tsavorite Thank you. We don't know yet but it will be sent off for testing when they take it out. He's my soulmate I gotta do what I can for him. Weasleys are good, trouble makers, but good. They go in for shots next week, the day before Bandit actually. 

I have never had more than one large animal at a time @Samtian . It is good that most of your animals get along with each other.

@Loretta55 Yep! Thankfully only the one dog is large lol.

@Samtian ,

I have to say this, I can't help it.  George is the cutest kitten ever!

@tsavorite Thank you! he is a blast to watch! He runs cute. 

@Samtian  Awww George is so cute!!!! He’s in a good home 😍

@ather Thank you!! I like to think he is. 

What a little doll and love the spot on his nose @Samtian. He will be a welcome new addition for you right now also! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you! So far only two of the animals don't care about him haha. Apollo and my mom's dog won't leave him alone. 

New toy syndrome @Samtian ?! 😂

I would have a whole squad of them if I could. You’re so lucky! I had 3 pups at one time and was in heaven even tho it wasn’t allowed. Oops. When the 2 littles came along they were the hot ticket ... for about a minute. Lol. Enjoy your little herd! 🥰

@Samtian ,

Congratulations on your darling new kitten!   A red-haired George Weasley, that's perfect! 

@tsavorite Thank you! The name fits him perfectly, he is exploring looking for secret passages.

Oh @Samtian !  What a sweet baby!

@jozkid Thank you! he's only sweet when he is sleeping! I let him out of mom's room this morning he grabbed my leg and started going to town!

Little cutie, and the perfect name, @Samtian!

@curlychiquita Thank you!!

@Samtian - George is so cute!  He looks exactly like Titian did when she was a kitten.  She too had a lot of "energy."  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Awe!!!

13,165 Replies
testing