Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you @Samtian !

Omg @faeriegirl they look so cute and SO displeased. Love it.

@faeriegirl - Your dogs are so cute!  The pics are great!  💖💖💖

How adorable @faeriegirl .

@faeriegirl ,

Oh, gosh, so cute!  Darling doggies!

@faeriegirl  Aww your babies are the cutest!!

@faeriegirl Your babies are adorable.  

@faeriegirl  This is funny. The one in the gray and red sweater is looking like, What is this! The one in the red and white stripe is looking at you like, I can't believe I'm wearing this! Animals bring such joy with their funny attitudes 😊

FB_IMG_1607112358571[1].jpg

FB_IMG_1607689606656[1].jpg

This is going to be Bella and I's eighth Christmas together.  😻  This little nugget's aware that she's the best gift at all so she's never too far away from the gifts, freshly wrapped or under the tree already.  She's an old gal now but she still gets excited for fresh catnip toys.

@Nickelliebear1 She is so precious!!!

Seeing her she is so precious @Nickelliebear1 I'm glad you've had 8 years!

@Nickelliebear1 ,

Ah, Bella!  I love all photos of kitties enjoying Christmas presents and Christmas trees! 

What a great companion you have in Bella!

@Nickelliebear1  Happy eighth Christmas together!! 

@Nickelliebear1 @Loretta55 - I had a long haired tuxedo named Isabella.  I first tried Bella for "bell of the ball," but she was sitting on the top perch of the cat tree, so I then tried Isabella for Queen Isabella.  💖💖💖

My tuxedo Maine Coon cat had a similar “eyeglass pattern” @Nickelliebear1 . Even though I currently have a wonderful border terrier I still miss having a fluffy kitty. Animals are wonderful gifts.

@Nickelliebear1 Bella is just adorable.She's the best gift ever. 

This festive photo is my tree with presents and my dog Joy who does not care about either of them at all. She was only laying there and begging for food but it made a cute picture.

20201215_182326.jpg

@sprocketta  I love seeing pictures of Joy and I know she has a present under the tree!

@sprocketta Oh, Joy is absolutely precious.  Even if she's just sitting pretty for a snack.  

I love Joy, @sprocketta! Even if she’s just sorry pretty for the treats☺️

13,246 Replies
testing