Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@sprocketta  Omg I didn’t know I need ducklings till now! Adorable 

@ather i am so in love with them and getting lots of pictures from my sister.

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

The littlest guy (back of top picture) was named Speedy by my nephew. He is the calmest and like to be held. I wish I could share the videos I have. They are too cute then they're swimming.

Best of luck to your nephew, @sprocketta! They are so cute but also look like a handful😂

@eshoe i have no idea how much work they are but I am so taken with them.

@sprocketta - Too cute!  🦆🦆🦆

@Titian06 I'm in love with them. 

Adorable @sprocketta and I bet so fun too! 

@Sunnysmom i wish I could meet the little guys as babies but should meet them as adults around the holidays if it's hopefully safe to travel.

Aww yes @sprocketta , baby stages in all pets is the best ever! (Except for puppies 😳, we know how that is! 😂)

@Sunnysmom i am not up to the task of house breaking and training a puppy. Too much work!

Oh boy I hear you @sprocketta , such a hard stage tho they are so darling! I don’t think I could ever either. Only rescues for me from here on out! 🥰

@Sunnysmom In 2019 i spent memorial day weekend watching my parent's yellow lab puppy. I was ready to strangle him by the end of the weekend. Puppies are cute as a means of survival as they drive owners crazy.

Oh no @sprocketta , 😂 and double whammy with a lab puppy!! Good grief. How do they earn no. 1 dog status. Sheesh. 

@sprocketta .

These ducklings are the cutest!   It's good to hear that they will have a long life as pets for your sister's family!

@tsavorite yes, they're going to get a lot of love.

They're absolutely adorable, @sprocketta! 🐤💕

@curlychiquita you should see them swim! I told my sister I need daily pictures.

My girl Joy snoozing. She's getting older and it's hard to see. She can't handle a walk more than 15 minutes anymore. She has more than earned her soft bed, though she's on the carpet here.

20210313_211938.jpg

Such a pretty girl. My old girl is almost 13 and having those same problems. 💕

@Tkat55 yes, it's hard but they are well-loved by us.

Follow-Up. She may be getting older but still wants treats. Her ears go up when she begs.

20210316_113033.jpg

13,308 Replies
testing