Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@PrincessJSlay4 ,

Beautiful kitty!  Maybe she is looking for entertainment!  Fresh air.  We wouldn't like being cooped up in a house all day, every day, either.  Oh, I just described my pandemic life!

Cats are the best, @PrincessJSlay4!

@PrincessJSlay4 - Your cat is so cute!  My indoor cats have always been pretty good at stalking bugs and spiders, they just don't know what to do with them after that.  😄

EBA0E13D-481A-44C6-B738-E18DF9B4F031.jpeg

My little man....William! 💜

@TommyC  Omg such a cutie! Loving his vibes! 

Oh my goodness those gorgeous eyes @TommyC .  Love him! 

Nice pic of a handsome boy, @TommyC !  💖💖💖

@TommyC ,

William is such a cutie!  This is a great photo!

What a handsome boy, @TommyC!

@samls324 Are they Maine Coons or have any Maine Coon heritage. All of my pets are rescues but Buddy is mix but mostly Maine Coon & has to be near me like 24/7! It's crazy & he's also crazy spoiled but wait until you see some of my dog's wardrobe! LOL! Also any advice on posting pics? I can't get it to work suddenly ... hella weird! Thanks!! Your babies are just adorbs!! I have Buddy, my chihuahua/terrier mix Bebe (if you remember the "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" dog - looks exactly like him but a bit bigger! LOL), a black cat named Lil' Kitty (growing up I had a Tabby named Big Kitty - so original! LOL!), an orange Tabby named Oliver & Oddball, he's a 15 year old formerly feral cat (badass & a lovebug♡) that we adopted when our neighbors moved last year. It's an interesting mix 4 sure! LOL! I wanna post pics! 😭 I so don't get why I can't. I just got the new Galaxy S21 so could be a user issue but idk!!! Thanks for this great thread! ♡

@BaseballJen 

hello! I don’t believe they have any Maine coon. DJ(orange) was a rescue. Gunner is her daughter. Sadly DJ had cancer and we had to say goodbye about 3 years ago. One the reasons I stopped coming around here. I’d love to do the cat dna tests with Gunner and see what it says. I think they have a bit of rag doll in them. We also have added 2 young babies. They are now 3. I’ll try to attach a picture. Sorry I can’t be of help with your posting issues. I have an iPhone so it could be an android issue. 
here’s are the “kittens” we got 3 years ago. Thea is the black smoke tabby and Minnie is our little calico. 

6B16CEF3-6E15-4AE9-AB64-A0FA744EF6C9.jpeg

EE1B2750-4F42-4D4B-95F2-21F742115F3A.jpeg

@samls324  Beautiful kittys!

Just adorable fur kids @samls324 , they make life so much better! 

@samls324 ,

I miss you on this Thread!  Come back!  I'm so happy to see the newest additions to your family!  Thea and Minnie are beautiful. 

(DJ and Gunner remain in my Loves List : What My Favorite Cats Look Like.  I feel like I know them.)

@tsavorite  Aw you’re so sweet! They bring me so much joy, and it makes me so happy that they bring a smile to others 🙂

thank you for the kind words @Samtian @curlychiquita @Titian06 I appreciate you all 

@samls324 So sorry to hear about DJ. Love your new beauties!

@samls324, I'm sorry to hear that DJ passed away. It's so nice to see Gunner, Thea, & Minnie.

@samls324 - I'm so sorry to read that DJ passed away!  I wondered what happened to you.  Your new fur babies are adorable!  Congratulations on your new family members.  💖💖💖

@Titian06 

Thank you. It’s been very hard. The kittens have definitely added a great deal of joy, and Gunner quickly claimed Minnie lol. It means so much to hear from you guys on here I used to chat with often and that this thread is still going. Love to everyone and your lovely furry friends!

Help! I see the button to add pics (& I LOVE talking about my 5 fur babies!!) But I can't add them! Idk?! Any suggestions? I have an Android phone! Thank loves!! 

@BaseballJen, some folks have complained recently about not being able to upload pictures. I have an Android phone and have better luck with the Firefox browser than the app or Chrome.

13,246 Replies
testing